Page 92 of 516 FirstFirst ... 72828788899091929394959697102112 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Note that Kmart doesn't have Sentinel Prime for $65 during the sale, it's only for Bumblebee and Ironhide.
    Big W at Garden City has heaps of Sentinel Primes for $63
    I'm walking away from Transformers. Check out my sales thread

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...089#post314089

Kmart Helensvale had Sideswipe and Bumblebee Deluxes for $12
    WARNING, ALL OTHER DELUXES ARE FULL PRICE!

TRU just sent out an online flyer, check out their Voyager prices
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Garden City have the Rally Deco Duo in stock, but didn't have them put out because the pegs were already full of (regular) Deluxes - they didn't know they were different.
    The old lady staff member I spoke to was either really tired, or just rude... I tried being really nice, because I know to her I was just a grown up looking for kids toys for myself. And she just didn't believe me when I told her that they didn't have them in either of the two sections they had TFs. If only I had a verified ID card to show that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to TFs...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If only I had a verified ID card to show that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to TFs...
    oh, how i wish that was a thing and i had one!

Big W CBD had four Shockwave and four Skyhammer for $35 but apart from playsets, no other wave 2 stuff. Toyworld also discounted their PCC 5pk to $25.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Big w robin is almost cleared out of wave (3?) deluxe figures, got the last thunder cracker and laser beak, but is choc full of wave 1 deluxe figures. The 19 price point makes them cheaper and so I guess the later wave figures are more popular? The ark play set IS in stock, but not in transformers section - keep walking around, it's near pink zhu zhu pets on an end display of it's own
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Its a collection of all the 4, 5, and 6 dollar activity books/sticker books/poster, etc.

I'd buy it just for the tin and donate the books on, but at $39 its a bit pricey for a metal time. But would be good storage for all your legion class characters.
    Ah. Not sure I would pay that much for that either. I would only want the tin

Maybe if it becomes cheaper may I buy it.

Has anyone found any Kre-O yet?

Not expected until September here.

Interesting find in Bigw today, a reissue of Optimash Prime for under twenty, and it had a 2011 copyright. Strangely without the dark of the moon logo though