Page 253 of 515 FirstFirst ... 233243248249250251252253254255256257258263273 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Saw a devastator just laying on the floor at Strathpine today.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Found the latest wave of RID Legion class at Big W Hervey Bay today; Very surprising since they haven't gotten any transformers stock in months. Picked up Thunderhoof, Windblade, Clampdown and Drift for my son. Considering getting another clampdown for myself, as the figure surprised me with how cool it really is, love the transformation.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Aspley kmart has latest CW legends, had 2 of each but I grabbed a shockwave and chopshop.

TRU still has crap all, g2 bee, sideswipe, streak, and insecticons pack... some stingers though.

Kmart Sunnybank had the new RID Legions (Windblad, Drift, Thunderhoof, Clampdown) for $9 each.

Ravagecat sent me a message to say that he found them at a nearby Woolies for $8.

Now if only Coles would get them in (at $7), but the nearby stores are clogged with Sideswipes and Fixits.

Kmart Garden City HAS heaps of CW legends of Shockwave, Pipes, Buzzsaw and Chop Shop. Also has the CW combaticon deluxes. Everywhere else has very little or nothing. Myer has 1X Voyager Cyclonus. Target has maybe 1 or 2 Leader Starscream.

Helensvale Kmart no stock (Rid legions and commanders) due to peg warming.

Helensvale WOOLWORTHS though had a single Rid legion (Drift) so the rest of the wave must have been and gone. Hopefully with Big W and now Woolworths stocking them, they might be a little easier to find,
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Kmart Sunnybank had the new RID Legions (Windblad, Drift, Thunderhoof, Clampdown) for $9 each.

Ravagecat sent me a message to say that he found them at a nearby Woolies for $8.
    Photo proof of them at Woolworths Sunnybank... but only Drift is still there of the new four as of today (I bought two and someone else bought one).

Some merchandise items spotted in the City by JustOwen (who sent me the photos to post up here).

On the left is the TFPrime Papercraft set that was apparently at Myer (but sold out by the time I knew about it to look for it), and on the right is the activity pack in an Optimus box that was also in Myer last year.
    These were at the QBD bookstore in the Myer Centre (or mall). No idea yet of prices.

And over at a games store in the Myer Centre called Mindgame, a new Transformers Risk game that is Gen1 themed (instead of Movie themed like the 2007 edition).
    So expensive though... the same price as the new Transformers Monopoly set at ToysRUs (the one released in the last year, eight years after the first edition).

(another two Transformers boardgames to buy for my collection of boardgames)

How about the 3d models from Gametraders?

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quick trip to aspley saw Kmart with Scattershots and Onslaught (more on that soon, none left now), along with a couple of combaticons (I took Brawl and Vortex) and sunstreaker. TRU finally got 2 of each combaticon deluxe (I took a Swindle and Blastoff, price matched kmart and used $10 voucher woo) and a Scattershot. Also first time I've gone through the checkouts at Aspley TRU, they have a boatload of Trypticon, MP10 and MP star saber, as well as some UW Superions (and G2 Bee, Sideswipe, Streak in the normal section).

As for the Onslaught, apologies to anyone if that was your gf/wife in kmart texting you and you thought you were going to get an Onslaught. While I was looking up Scattershots wave mate after seeing him, I looked to see which non combaticon was at the back of the peg (was sunstreaker) and accidentally kicked Onslaught sideways, who was hiding on the floor under the shelf (intentional or not) and one look was enough to make my decision of UW vs CW and as I turned a girl walked into the aisle looking at her phone, looked in my direction and halted, glanced to the TMNTs and then walked off. Didn't occur to me maybe she was after Onslaught for someone til I saw her walking to TRU.