Page 260 of 516 FirstFirst ... 240250255256257258259260261262263264265270280 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 5151

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Saw Power Surge Bumblebee with Min-Con Buzzstrike and Sideswipe with Mini-Con Windstrike for $59.99 at ToyWorld today.

I would very much like Victorion, but at that price? It actually works out more expensive than if they were being sold separately.

Myer Pacific Fair has 2x Fortress Maximus, 1x Skylynx
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Lightbulb

Fort Max is now also at Myers Queen St Mall. $370ish. No TR legends at the moment.

This might be old news but big w has a clearance on devastator for $160, might be online only

Anyone seen Road Rage? TRU keep referring me too Aspley but they are adamant they don't have any and haven't received any.

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Anyone seen Road Rage? TRU keep referring me too Aspley but they are adamant they don't have any and haven't received any.
    As of yesterday, Garden City still only had MP Sideswipe as the only special thing in the last two months... they are the worst for stocking the imports and exclusives, but is the TRU store that has to cater to the largest number of people.

There are a bunch of Road Rages at TRU Sunshine Plaza (Maroochydore). If you're still on the Sunshine Coast that's the place to go.

Speaking of things at Sunshine Plaza, Myer now has Fort Max. I'm not paying literally three times what I paid for Metroplex though. They also have Sky Lynx and all his limbs, plus a bunch of Onslaughts.

Megatran Guest

I have one in my sale thread (click on my sigature). PM me if interested.

TakaraTomy MP-26 Masterpiece Road Rage MISB. No coin $75 + shipping $7.45

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    There are a bunch of Road Rages at TRU Sunshine Plaza (Maroochydore). If you're still on the Sunshine Coast that's the place to go.
    Yeah. I live on the coast. Work in Brisbane. Called all the TRUs for Road Rage on Friday and nowhere had them so I didn't get the money out to get her, just Victorion thar Maroochydore put aside for me.

Got there at opening time yesterday and they had a bunch of RR on the shelf - they'd received their stock Friday night.

Curses.