Page 261 of 515 FirstFirst ... 241251256257258259260261262263264265266271281 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Yeah. I live on the coast. Work in Brisbane. Called all the TRUs for Road Rage on Friday and nowhere had them so I didn't get the money out to get her, just Victorion thar Maroochydore put aside for me.

Got there at opening time yesterday and they had a bunch of RR on the shelf - they'd received their stock Friday night.

Curses.
    How many Victorions did they have?

It's good to see some more Sunshine Coast folks! Might be enough to organise a meet soon, eh? Suspect some Brissy folks would drive up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I have one in my sale thread (click on my sigature). PM me if interested.

TakaraTomy MP-26 Masterpiece Road Rage MISB. No coin $75 + shipping $7.45
    Thank you for the offer but I prefer to buy from stores if at all possible, so there's some kind of local sales data that will hopefully encourage more releases locally, especially of the more special collector-y type stuff. Sorry, my phone makes random posts on the forum tiny so I didn't see your response yesterday!

To the other guy, I didn't really look at the boxes on the shelf but there looked to be a couple? That was 9am Saturday morning though. And I remember working with a guy back in 96 who went and bought all the AT-ATs from World 4 Kids there the day they came out so no one else could buy one - there are still people like that around and they may not be there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Thank you for the offer but I prefer to buy from stores if at all possible, so there's some kind of local sales data that will hopefully encourage more releases locally, especially of the more special collector-y type stuff. Sorry, my phone makes random posts on the forum tiny so I didn't see your response yesterday!

To the other guy, I didn't really look at the boxes on the shelf but there looked to be a couple? That was 9am Saturday morning though. And I remember working with a guy back in 96 who went and bought all the AT-ATs from World 4 Kids there the day they came out so no one else could buy one - there are still people like that around and they may not be there anymore.
    They've been there for at least a week, so I'd say if that was going to happen it would have by now.

There was 1 left this morning when i went in there and still was when i left. They also had G2 Menasor and another boxset but can't remember what that was.

At Garden City last Thursday night (nothing major so it's taken a while to get to doing up the photos)...

ToysRUs have restocked their Voyagers (Sky Lynx) and Legends (Wreckgar), plus the recent wave of RID 1-steps (with Quillfire & Springload).
    A single GEN Deluxe left (Swindle) and there aren't even any peg labels for it, so they must have stopped restocking for the upcoming Titans Return Deluxes.
    MP Sideswipe looks to be the only import or exclusive item at this ToysRUs store, which defies logic, as this would be the store that has to cater to the largest population, covering all of South Brisbane and Gold Coast.

Target appear to have found two more Transformers toys, as there was an extra Legends and an RID Legion, after a month of just six Legends toys.

Kmart, still the best source for Transformers at Garden City. (BigW still had about the same as my most recent sightings photo of theirs, while Myer is about half of what was in my last Myer photo, including one of the two Soundwaves now gone)

Coles Garden City are still sitting on their 2014 Kreo wave 1... and were included in their recent 30% off sale (which ended today). No RID Tiny Titans though, which was odd, but maybe they won't get them in until they get rid of this box and a half of Kreons first.

At "Candy Time" store on the ground floor near the food court, which is an import candy & snack food store... Transformers themed Easter Eggs (four different tin eggs with candy inside) at $3 each, and three PEZ dispensors at $5 each.

And yesterday at Sunnybank Woolworths, a restock of RID 1-steps in the last week, of the 2016 wave 1 assortment. Looks to be the cheapest source too, being $1 cheaper than Kmart and $2 cheaper than TRU... but less likely to have a sale price though.

I also saw this at Garden City on the weekend outside BigW, which I never noticed before so could have been there for a while, as the one I saw in Melbourne was about 2 years ago.

Tru garden City told me that when they check their systems No one has listed any road rage for delivery to their store. They run that's very unusual.

Aspley keep telling me that they have no stock whatsoever although their system shows they have 5 in stock.

There were 4 Road Rage on the shelf on Monday at Maroochydore, $129.00 each.
    Riddle me this though, how is Tracks $149.00 and RR $129.00? (I am pretty sure that was the price for Tacks)

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    There were 4 Road Rage on the shelf on Monday at Maroochydore, $129.00 each.
    Riddle me this though, how is Tracks $149.00 and RR $129.00? (I am pretty sure that was the price for Tacks)
    Exchange rates. I believe the dollar was lower against the Yen or the Hong Kong Dollar around the time Tracks was imported, but had recovered enough by the time Road Rage arrived that the price was slightly lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Exchange rates. I believe the dollar was lower against the Yen or the Hong Kong Dollar around the time Tracks was imported, but had recovered enough by the time Road Rage arrived that the price was slightly lower.
    Wasn't RR cheaper anyway as she didn't come with the stand?