Page 410 of 515 FirstFirst ... 390400405406407408409410411412413414415420430 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

According to EntertainmentEarth, the case assortment for Deluxe Thunderhowl has 3 in the box of 8... and with one Arcee, it is a good ratio for those wanting to complete Maccadam, as less stores will get in the final wave, so the ones that do will have more of the final figures available.

1x Optimus Prime
    1x Arcee
    1x Megatron
    1x Hot Rod
    1x Bumblebee
    3x Thunderhowl

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did Carindale Big W lose a bet or something. They keep putting out more Thundercracker/Megatrons. There is literally one of those steel bargin baskets full of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Did Carindale Big W lose a bet or something. They keep putting out more Thundercracker/Megatrons. There is literally one of those steel bargin baskets full of them.
    I think Hasbro Australia must have been the one to lose a bet, as there are a LOT of those Siege Voyagers showing up at each BigW... which must have been a lot of stock sent to Australia a whole year after it was first released globally, probably sitting in an Asian warehouse somewhere collecting dust.

The really annoying thing is that most of these cheap Christmas Siege toys (Deluxe, Voyager, Micromasters), were easily available here, when it would have been nice to get Siege toys that were not released here (like Apeface), or had a limited release here (like Springer, Barricade, Mirage, Impactor).
    Getting waves we got here at most stores instead of waves that didn't show up here, or didn't appear at many places here, means a lot of fans here probably won't get to enjoy the benefit of these discounted toys because they already got them at retail here a year ago.
    Those Voyager Thundercrackers are going to shelfwarm like crazy, as they were already shelfwarming at places like Toymate (Megatron will probably sell eventually because it is an iconic character and recognisable form to the general public buying a random Transformers toy as a christmas gift).

Nevermind the fact that Megs and TC were $37.50 & $22.50 with free ship during Amazons Black Friday sale. They'll be sitting there for a while unless Big W has a 50% off or similar sale

1 Arcee and Airwave at Kmart Garden City. Not much except Micromasters at Big W but not the wave 5 ones.

Was hoping to see if I could find an ER Optimus at Myer but completely forgot. If anyone's in the area, can you please let me know?

Sunnybank Kmart today - they must have just got in a new case of Earthrise Deluxes, but was wave 2 (I was hoping wave 3)... but it must have been a revision type of case, as last week they only had a single Airwave, and now have nine figures - 3 Allicons, 4 Airwaves, 2 Arcees.
    Either that, or they got in two cases, and eight toys were already bought - 4 Smokescreens, 2 Arcees, 1 Allicon, 1 Airwave.

Also saw a Voyager Snapdragon, which I think was the first one I've seen in a department store (I think I bought mine through EB Games or Amazon).

Nothing at Kmart Garden City yet. Might come back later and ask.

No Netflix at Kmart Sunnybank. Asked Service desk if they knew when they were getting them and said they hadn't ordered any. There's a few Wave 2 ER Deluxe minus Smokescreen.
    Last edited by nalops; 11th December 2020 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    No Netflix at Kmart Sunnybank. Asked Service desk if they knew when they were getting them and said they hadn't ordered any. There's a few Wave 2 ERDeluxe minus Smokescreen.
    I was there at about 2.30pm and asked the service desk as well and told the same thing.... that they weren't on order and that the Caloundra store was my best chance!!!

Welp, looks like I won't be getting them at Kmart then. That's way too far for me.