Page 412 of 516 FirstFirst ... 392402407408409410411412413414415416417422432 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 5156

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Well that is interesting. Soundwave is coming from Toombul. The tapes are coming from The Pines.
    I dropped into Cannon Hill KMart yesterday, which is the one showing In Stock online and there was nothing on the shelves.
    Good thing you ordered in time. The Soundwave is no longer on the website and the cassettes are out of stock online. Cannon Hill is now out of stock on the website.

Yesterday at Carindale...

Kmart - first time I have been there since it opened.
    I'm sure I saw someone post up a photo from here from Saturday, with a few Reissue Soundwaves, but now I can't find the photo or posting anywhere (here or on other sites)... I must be going crazy... but when I got there, the Reissue Optimus from that photo I'm imagining was still sitting there, so I don't know...
    Anyways, they had the newest Rescue Bots (Hotshot racecar and Optimus hotrod truck), four reissue minibots (3 Bumblebees and a Swerve), the afore mentioned Reissue Optimus, which didn't have any security stickers or wiring, and wasn't too badly scuffed yet. Also the new Cyberverse 1-step Megatron X (the black redeco).
    And one Netflix Leader pack was one of only 2 Netflix toys I could see, and it was torn open.

Target - had an old wave of Cyberverse Ultras... just not as old as the old wave showing up in BigW stores that have Slipstream and Shockwave. This wave in Target has Clobber, Rodimus and Bumblebee, which had only previously appeared at Toyworld.
    Also had the Cyberverse 1-step Ratchet (the wave before the black Megatron), which should also have the grey Megatron toy, but must have been bought already. It gives people another chance to get Repugnus though, as that was pretty rare here when it was first released.
    (christmas 2020 is certainly looking like Hasbro's clearing out of all its old crap sale)

EB Games - a HUGE store on the Target level... but I could not find a single Transformers toy. I did see some of the licensed pop vinyl figures in their "wall".

Myer - annoyingly, they moved their toy section since I was last there... after over 10 years on the bottom floor, they moved it up to the top floor of their 3 floors.
    Nothing worth noting though, other than a Skylynx, which should be 20% off until DEC 24th.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

2 x Scourge and Hotrod at Sunnyvale Kmart. No Deluxes. All the stock is on the floor.
    1 x G1 Soundwave.

POP G1 Meg's and Jazz at Garden City Zing.
    Last edited by Jellico; 16th December 2020 at 11:12 AM.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Okay. Kmart lottery has failed as expected. I got 2 x Ravage and Rumble (the red guy).

Who is up for a bit of swapsy?

Griffin, I am trying to keep this local initially to minimise postage. If this is better in the selling threads let me know.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Robina
    Studio Series 86 deluxe: 2x Blurr, 2x Jazz, 1x Kup $29
    Studio Series 86 voyager: 3x Hot Rod, 1x Scourge $45

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Okay. Kmart lottery has failed as expected. I got 2 x Ravage and Rumble (the red guy).

Who is up for a bit of swapsy?

Griffin, I am trying to keep this local initially to minimise postage. If this is better in the selling threads let me know.
    Perhaps first see if you can find a kmart with the reissue cassettes and do a trade at the store (or refund and purchase at the service counter - just make sure the person at the door sees the item you are bringing into the store first, with proof of payment from the website).

If that fails after a few days of looking (I haven't seen any yet at Carindale or Calamvale this week... and you've already checked Sunnybank and Garden City), then see if anyone here wants to trade or buy it from you.
    (if you can get to the gold coast, it sounds like some stores down there have them - or check the store locator on the website for any Brisbane stores that are supposed to have them)

Today...

Calamvale/Sunnybank Hills Kmart - Reissue Soundwave and Optimus, plus... for the first time (for me) the second wave of Minibots, as I saw Gears, but no Warpath. Based on sightings in some other states, this second wave of Minibots is showing up across the country this time (last time it was just in one or two states).
    It was also the first time I've seen Earthrise Smokescreen with the rest of the Deluxe wave 2 (usually it is the first to go).
    They had some of the Netflix Leader packs with security banding on them, so they were protected from being torn open.
    (soooooo many Cyberverse Slipstreams... and to think how difficult it was for me to find and purchase one last year, when it was only a US Target exclusive, and not even a common one over there either - based on the numbers being seen in Kmart stores here, it is quite possible that more Slipstreams ended up here than in America last year)

And at Sunnybank Kmart - one SS86 Voyager Hotrod (now gone), and a single Reissue Soundwave. They also must have restocked their Rescue Bots since I was there last week, as there was now a Hotshot and Medix (or they were dumped somewhere else in the store, and were put back).

1 SS Scourge and 3 SS Hot Rod after I took one each to layby at Kmart Garden City.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kmart Coomera had 1x SS Scourge (taken) and 2x SS hot Rod (1x taken) and 1x G1 Soundwave (taken) - No sign of any Netflix Soundwaves

3 Gigawatt left at Mr Toys Brisbane CBD. Thank you Afterpay. Will cancel my Zing one so there should be one for sale at Garden City once they arrive.

Update:

Big W CBD has 2 X Direct Hit and Power Punch. Found 5 more sets. Strangely no cassettes.
    Last edited by nalops; 17th December 2020 at 11:26 AM.