Page 425 of 516 FirstFirst ... 405415420421422423424425426427428429430435445 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 5151

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

This is starting to get annoying.
    Carindale Kmart just has Kingdom Cores out. Just price tags where the rest were put out.

Target's SS86 Voyagers are gone.
    Nothing in Big W.

I have been hitting stores multiple times a week and I haven't seen a new deluxe, WFC or SS, in months. OTOH I keep finding Voyagers. Clearly the drought will break but I don't think I have ever seen it this bad

Kmart online shows Deluxes in stock for Woodridge and Hyperdome, but both are not put out yet. The Voyager page has been taken down too so can't check stock for those.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Mr toys Orion Springfield still has 2 primals. I took the only cyclonus and saw someone take the only Megatron.

Looks like Hyperdome kmart got in 2 cases of core, deluxe and Voyager, and all characters but cyclonus are there. Someone must have already grabbed both.

Kmart Browns Plains:
    4x Paleotrex
    3x Warpath
    2x Cheetor
    1x Blackarachnia
    3x Primal
    And a bunch of Core I didn?t count.

Some weird shenanigans happening with the way Kmart shows their inventory online. What the handheld devices show in-store are different. Australia day arvo I visited Indro, Mt Ommaney and Sunnybank to no avail. Indro and Sunnybank were showing stock online, but the devices showed none, staff physicaly checked out the back. The devices also showed stock at Mt Ommaney, but the website did not, still nothing there and no shelf tags to indicate they?d been and gone. Then they appear and sell out the very next day at Sunnybank hahaha! Love the thrill of the hunt.
    Last edited by Shirokaze; 29th January 2021 at 04:37 PM.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by duraju View Post
    Mr toys Orion Springfield still has 2 primals. I took the only cyclonus and saw someone take the only Megatron.
    Which is interesting. I was in there last night about 6pm. You would think they would be out for late night shopping but they weren't yet.

It is good to see TF stuff flying out the doors. Hopefully it doesn't mean an overstocked shelf warmer wave in a few months

Just did the rounds at Carindale.

Myer
    2x SS86 Hot Rod

Target
    2x Kingdom Voyager Optimus Primal
    1x Kingdom Voyager Cyclonus
    2x Full Kingdom Deluxe Wave

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    According to Ravagecat, the Kmart at Sunnybank yesterday had Kingdom - Core, Deluxe & Voyager, but most already gone.
    2.days later (today at 5pm) and not a single Kingdom toy left.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    This is starting to get annoying.
    Carindale Kmart just has Kingdom Cores out. Just price tags where the rest were put out.

Target's SS86 Voyagers are gone.
    Nothing in Big W.

I have been hitting stores multiple times a week and I haven't seen a new deluxe, WFC or SS, in months. OTOH I keep finding Voyagers. Clearly the drought will break but I don't think I have ever seen it this bad
    Yeah, I was there at 8:30 this morning, there was 1 Optimus Primal there so I snagged him. I went and checked Garden City, Kmart had 2 Primals and a few cores and cyberverse. Target had barely any cyberverse. Big W a few siege battle masters, a few cyberverse and 1 studio series constructicon. Pretty bare.

It's a good thing I'm getting Paleotrex, Primal and Cyclonus from Amazon. Don't rate my chances of finding them in yhe wild considering I'm only really able to go once a week toy hunting and only to Garden City. Had to cancel my Megatron though so hoping I can find him somewhere.