Page 429 of 515 FirstFirst ... 409419424425426427428429430431432433434439449 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Garden City has 1x SS Hot Rod and the Cyberverse Warriors wave with Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Optimus for $10
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Toyworld Burleigh Waters had the new Series 5 Bot Bot sets but at the old clearance pricing of $15. I took two, plenty remaining. Your Toyworld pricing may vary - think it?s an error given they?re $24 at Big W
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Despite being my closest Big W, I finally got back to the Kuraby one after a month or so. They have 1 Hot Rod, 1 Scourge, 1 each of ER Wave 2 and a very crushed Sky Lynx box, hopefully toy is undamaged inside.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Despite being my closest Big W, I finally got back to the Kuraby one after a month or so. They have 1 Hot Rod, 1 Scourge, 1 each of ER Wave 2 and a very crushed Sky Lynx box, hopefully toy is undamaged inside.
    Looks like someone tried to open up that Skylynx

Friday afternoon at Garden City (I wasn't able to post these up before now... so some items are probably already gone, or arrived in the last two days).

Myer - still none of the new lines, but a lot less range than they used to have.

Kmart - still pathetic, but slowly increasing its range.

Target - nothing small enough for pegs, so their range is also getting pathetic.

BigW - still none of the good stuff that other people have been finding at BigW, like the SS86 toys or wave 5 Cyberverse Deluxe... especially while they are clogged with all of the old stuff they brought in for the sale last year.

This was an interesting thing that I saw out of the corner of my eye... a licensed Marvel figurine set that joins together to form a diorama, which could mean the recently revealed Transformers set, could be released here as well. These were $16 each... but the service desk had a lot of trouble finding them in their system, so must be really new.

And then Kmart at Sunnybank - surprisingly, they had a different wave of $10 Cyberverse Deluxe toys... which I have a feeling might not be meant to still be $10, as the Slipstream wave/case was discounted stock for christmas (which had that product code changed to $10 in the system), so I think these restocks would probably be costing Kmart at the regular wholesale price (at about $20), and no one there has realised it to change the retail price back to their normal $29.
    It's great for Cyberverse fans who weren't able or willing to buy these figures at full price. (not so much for those of us who imported the ones that were not found here at the major retailers)

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Carindale.
    Big W. A batch of Hotrod and Scourge. Micromasters are $10.

Target. Primal and 2 Paleotrex.

Kmart. 3 SS86 Blurrs. A heap of the Cyberverse stuff Griffin was mentioning.

Myer. Still has 3 Hotrods. No Grimlocks.

Toyworld......... 2 Beast Megatrons left. $90. And the race is on.
    Last edited by Jellico; 8th February 2021 at 01:11 PM.

Well... I'm on the hunt for a Warpath today if anyone has seen him recently?? Considering Mr Toys didn't even get the deluxes and everyone has been sold out for a while now, I'm half expecting to find wave 2 on shelves before I get him.

Will post more about my sightings later but seems like there were 2 SS Blurr on the stock trolley at Garden City Target. Didn't want to be rude while the staff member was there so didn't take it or any pictures.

I could post pictures but there wasn't really anything interesting on my TF hunt today other than Kmart changing aisles and 1 Optimus Primal at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy View Post
    Well... I'm on the hunt for a Warpath today if anyone has seen him recently?? Considering Mr Toys didn't even get the deluxes and everyone has been sold out for a while now, I'm half expecting to find wave 2 on shelves before I get him.
    Kmart at burpengary should have you sorted, my friend! They had two there this afternoon!