Page 436 of 515 FirstFirst ... 416426431432433434435436437438439440441446456 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Also just noticed today, those Rescue Bots Rescan toys were found at Target.... Target don't usually sell Rescue Bots, and only had some of the Flip Racers way back in 2017 (some of which shelf-warmed a couple years).
    That gives us a fourth retailer to find them at (and use for price matching purposes, depending on who has the cheapest price and who has the figures wanted).
    I'll have to check out a Target near me and see what they are priced at (I couldn't find them on the website).

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Target Pacific Fair
    Kingdom deluxe: about 2 or more of Paleotrex, Blackarachnia, Warpath and Cheetor
    Kingdom Voyager: 1x Optimus Primal

Sorry guys, haven't had a chance to do many rounds lately.. here is a small round trip.

Target Northlakes: Not a lot here... Not up to speed on the Cyberverse range, but there is a few of each SS86 Deluxe figures.

Zing Northlakes: Not much here either.. 6x Kingdom Deluxe Paleotrex, 2x Kingdom Leader Optimus and 1x Earthrise Snapdragon left.

Myer Northlakes: Noteworthy item here is that there is still 4x Commander Skylynx on the shelf. Again more Cyberverse im not up to speed on.. And a few older Earthrise.

Kmart Northlakes: 3x Netflix Deluxe Wheeljack left, no others.. a few of each of the Kingdom Deluxes, all figures availble, only Kingdom Core Rattrap and Optimus left. 1x lowley SS86 Deluxe Blurr. Lots of Siege Micromaster Aimless, Caliburst and Blowpipes on show.

Big W Northlakes: Again.. lots of Cyberverse stuff im not up to speed on. Still a fair few Siege Micromasters on clearance. Ooshies Series 3. No Kingdom/Earthrise/SS86.

Mr Toys Rothwell: I have no luck with this store.. I either forget to take my phone in, or there is people in the isle. So.. Kingdom there is a few each of the Core Rattrap and Prime, no Vertebreak* (correction to the right name).. There is also only 1x Voyager Optimus Primal left. Lots of Siege Micromaster weapon/figures left (Aimless, Soundbarrier etc) and Power of the Primes/Titans Returns Micromasters (Apeface, Brawn, Megatronus etc). Take your pick of either a Leader Astrotrain Siege or Earthrise edition, and still los of Earthrise deluxe Arcee/Ironworks/Hoist etc). And... Cyberverse stuff (again!) im not up to speed with. Sorry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dogboy; 16th March 2021 at 06:58 PM.

Nice work with the details and photos.

Garden City - Brisbane - Big W, Myer, Kmart and Target in order.

Nothing new that I'm aware of but if you really want a Cyberverse Soundwave, go to Big W.

Myer's location has changed but it's the same old toys still....

Kmart and Target are the only ones with Kingdom but you'll only find Paleotrex or Blackarachnia at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Nice work with the details and photos.
    Cheers mate, where I can I will take photos.. Since I have only got back into collecting recently im out of loops on a lot of the other series than the, what I guess you would call the main line? If it helps others out.

Target Springwood... the Transformers shelves have moved again (twice in the last year).
    They had the new Rescue Bots like people have been seeing at other stores, for $19 each. Five of each Optimus and Bumblebee, so no re-released figures in that wave.
    There was also a variety of wave 1 Kingdom Deluxe and Voyager Primal, and some SS86 Deluxe figures.
    Annoyingly, there was a shelf tag up for the Retro Headmasters (which they didn't have there a couple weeks ago), and just an empty space, so probably been and gone. I guess you have to be really lucky to be at a Target store just as they randomly get them, to snap them up before anyone else.

Kmart Sunnybank... just 3 days after nalops photos, and a lot of the Cyberverse and Rescue Bots were gone.
    With the Slipstream toys there, this store has had three different cases of the Cyberverse Warriors since the restocking began about 4-6 weeks ago.

Today at Garden City this afternoon... nothing worth photographing.

Kmart - Only Core class Kingdom and the Deluxe fossil. They had a new wave of Rescue Bots for Australia, but it is one of the waves that has all re-release figures. Also had the wave of Cyberverse 1-steps that has Ratchet and grey Megatron.
    Unfortunately for me, they didn't have the one toy I was after, which is the new Rescue Bots Featured Bot (Bumblebee) that has started showing up at other Kmarts.

Target - no Retro Headmasters or Buzzworthy Bumblebee figures. Had the new Rescue Bots Rescan toys that every Target seems to be getting right now.

Myer - only a few Cyberverse toys and Voyager Earthrise toys. No Kingdom toys.

(didn't bother with BigW)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

(didn't bother with BigW)
    Oh wow, I could've potentially ran into you without knowing it. Anyway, I went to Big W. They had the new Cyberverse wave but that's it.

Not doing any hunting today, but while I was out I checked out Target Northlakes. Shocked to see the Retro Headmasters on the shelf. Only 2x Chromedome, 1x Arcana and 1x Hardhead. Took all my strength to walk out without Hardhead, that green and black pops amd would look great on the shelf.

Attachment 6466
    Last edited by Dogboy; 20th March 2021 at 12:00 PM.