Page 437 of 515 FirstFirst ... 417427432433434435436437438439440441442447457 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Australia Fair
    Cyberverse warrior wave 8 cybertronian mode Optimus Prime ($10 each). I bought them both.
    Other Cyberverse warriors left: Shockwave, Cybertronian mode Bumblebee, Stealth force Hot Rod, Slipstream $10 each

TK Maxx Burleigh Waters
    Siege battle masters Firedrive, Smashdown, Caliburst $6 each

I went to Target Carindale with my son and I couldn't help but get Hardhead, Highbrow and Skullcruncher. We didn't get Weirdwolf though. Great figures, my son loves them.

Oh, so Wave 2 is out already? That was quick!

Damn, I didn't even notice that... I've been trying to ignore sightings of the Retro Headmasters because it would make me frustrated that I wasn't able to find the full set anywhere yet.
    So Hardhead is the one re-released with the wave 3 trio... unless the fourth spot is filled with a random figure from wave 1.

Looking over the sighting section, this is the first time it has been reported, as new sightings just a couple days ago were wave 1... so I can't tell if that will mean the 4 that I ordered online on friday will be wave 2. I was looking forward to it being wave 1 and refunding 2 of them when picking up at the store, but now it could be wave 2, hopefully with one of the two from wave 1 I am missing.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Damn, I didn't even notice that... I've been trying to ignore sightings of the Retro Headmasters because it would make me frustrated that I wasn't able to find the full set anywhere yet.
    So Hardhead is the one re-released with the wave 3 trio... unless the fourth spot is filled with a random figure from wave 1.

Looking over the sighting section, this is the first time it has been reported, as new sightings just a couple days ago were wave 1... so I can't tell if that will mean the 4 that I ordered online on friday will be wave 2. I was looking forward to it being wave 1 and refunding 2 of them when picking up at the store, but now it could be wave 2, hopefully with one of the two from wave 1 I am missing.
    Could be like me and get 4 Hardheads... I returned 2, kept 1 MISB, and replaced my Takara Legends on the shelf. Have a spare Brainstorm only now, with a scuff on the window of the box.

Today, Rothwell Mr Toys - Nothing new, no wave 2 Kingdom
    Zing North Lakes - 5 Paleotrex, 1 Snapdragon
    Target North Lakes - 1 Hardhead
    Kmart North Lakes - 2 each Warpath, Black Arachnia, 1 Cheetor, 1 Netflix Wheeljack

Just ordered 6 retro headmasters for click and collect Garden City. Hoping for a Mindwipe, Skullcruncher and Brainstorm. I'll return anything else though since I just got the TR versions of them.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Robina
    Buzzworthy Bumblebee: 1x Bumblebee 74, 2x Bumblebee 15, 2x WWII Bumblebee, 2x Shatter $39 each

Toymate Robina
    They had 2 unopened boxes labelled Studio Series Leader, so could most likely be Studio Series 86 Grimlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Just ordered 6 retro headmasters for click and collect Garden City. Hoping for a Mindwipe, Skullcruncher and Brainstorm. I'll return anything else though since I just got the TR versions of them.
    Let us know how you go.. Went back to my local Target and they still only had the first wave Headmasters. I wouldn't mind getting a Skullcruncher and Weirdwolf. That being said Target has removed them from their website again...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy View Post
    Let us know how you go.. Went back to my local Target and they still only had the first wave Headmasters. I wouldn't mind getting a Skullcruncher and Weirdwolf. That being said Target has removed them from their website again...
    I will. So still a chance I get Brainstorm and Mindwipe, cool.

That's weird, I can still see them on the site. Here's the direct link:-

https://www.target.com.au/p/transfor...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    I will. So still a chance I get Brainstorm and Mindwipe, cool.

That's weird, I can still see them on the site. Here's the direct link:-

https://www.target.com.au/p/transfor...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    And they are back again.. over the last few weeks they have been added and removed several times. So about 10pm last night they werent listed at all, and now I can search and find them again.