Page 440 of 516 FirstFirst ... 420430435436437438439440441442443444445450460 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5151

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Orion Big W. Wave 2 Kingdom Voyagers. $40

And Target has the Legends.
    Last edited by Jellico; 1st April 2021 at 08:04 PM.

Big W at Kawana Shoppingworld has Wave 2 Voyagers and not much else.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer Robina
    Kingdom: 2x Arcee, 1x Airazor, 1x Dinobot

Toymate Robina
    Botbots Series 5 8packs $20 each

Big W Robina
    Kingdom: 7x Dinobot, 4x Inferno

Target Robina
    Kingdom core class Megatron, Starscream, Vertebreak $19 each

1x Kingdom Dinobot left at Big W Underwood for $39.20. Nothing else of note there.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    1x Kingdom Dinobot left at Big W Underwood for $39.20. Nothing else of note there.
    Was there today but didn't get a chance to go Big W. I got one through Toyworld anyway.

I didn't get an exact count because I was rather busy today, but there are Dinobots and Infernos at Big W Gladstone. Looks like 3 or 4 cases total.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yesterday at Kmart Sunnybank Hills, hoping to find the wave 2 Kingdom Core class figures... didn't have any.

Also yesterday at Kmart Sunnybank, also hoping to find the wave 2 Kingdom Core class figures... didn't have any either. Also nothing really different from the last photo I took, so didn't take another one.

Today at Kmart Hyperdome, again hoping to find the wave 2 Kingdom Core class figures (sensing a pattern?)... didn't have any.

Checked out Toymate while I was there, hoping to find Kingdom Leader class figures... didn't have any, but one of the staff looked it up on their system and said that about 30 units were expected in the next week or two, and no matter which wave they get in, that's at least a dozen Beast Megatrons to fight over.

On the way home I stopped in at Target Springwood, hoping to find wave 2 Kingdom Core class figures after seeing Convoid finding them at a Target today... didn't have any.
    I didn't notice enough things different to take a photo (probably just some Buzzworthy Studio Series toys were new).

In other words, today was a big waste of time with no toys to show for it... and to top it off, I go to the post office because something from Amazon was supposed to have been delivered today, but I find out that it was sent to a post office in the next suburb (same postcode), and it had already been sent back to the sorting centre to try again at getting to my post office, so that I couldn't go to that other post office to get it... I now have to wait until about Wednesday to hope it gets to where it is supposed to be. At least they didn't send it back to America... yet.

Target Garden City had Kingdom core class wave 2 , Megatron and Starscream. Looked in Kmart, could be something there not as I glanced from a distance. Myer has a woeful transformers section I don?t know why I bother. Sunnybank Hills Kmart had a couple of Vertibeaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Target Garden City had Kingdom core class wave 2 , Megatron and Starscream.
    Typical... I was there on Monday and they didn't have them.... and I was thinking about going there today, but went to Loganholme instead because I hadn't been there for a while (and it was before I heard about them being at Target as well as Kmart).
    Last edited by griffin; 3rd April 2021 at 03:01 PM.

Garden City Myer couldn't find the Kingdom figures out the back. Both Target and Kmart have Wave 2 Kingdom Legends and Big W had 3x Dinobot.

Carindale Myer had 2x SS Leader Grimlock $72, 2x Kingdom Arcee, 1x Ractonite, 3x Dinobot and 2x Inferno. Big W had 5x Kingdom Dinobot and 1x Inferno. While Kmart and Target had nothing noteworthy.
    Last edited by christalcase; 3rd April 2021 at 12:43 PM.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"