Page 448 of 515 FirstFirst ... 428438443444445446447448449450451452453458468 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Apparently Garden City has/had at least 4 Rodimus according to a Facebook post I just saw. I guess if I see one Tuesday, I'll put it on layby, otherwise will wait to hopefully get in toy sale or Amazon.

Plenty of Rodimus at BigW Browns Plains. At least 16 pieces and not located in the standard Transformers section. They were still in their shipping boxes but they're looking to be located on an island nearby.

I've been informed that there is a butt-load of Skylynx toys at bigw garden city. (and rodimus)

There’s something strange going on here on the Sunshine Coast. I’m at Kawana, the system says there’s 20 Rodimus, but no one can find. An eminently qualified staff person here got on the horn to Maroochydore (10) and Nambour (12), but the same situation - can’t find ‘em. Their best theory is they’re still in transit.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    There’s something strange going on here on the Sunshine Coast. I’m at Kawana, the system says there’s 20 Rodimus, but no one can find. An eminently qualified staff person here got on the horn to Maroochydore (10) and Nambour (12), but the same situation - can’t find ‘em. Their best theory is they’re still in transit.
    With the amount that are turning up in store down here, I wouldn't be suprised if they got everyone's allotment.

Carindale Kmart has Wave 2 Kingdom Deluxes, but only 2x Arcee, 2x Huffer and 2x Ractonite left, $29.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Chermside
    Kmart
    1x Full Set of Kingdom Deluxe Wave 2
    3x Kingdom Voyager Dinobot

Big W
    Nothing of note, no Rodimus Primes in sight

Target
    2x Full Set of Kingdom Deluxe Wave 2

Mr Toys
    3x Maximal T-Wrecks

Comic Book Heros
    Lots of Kingdom deluxe wave 1
    A couple of Studio Series Grimlock
    Several members of Studio Series ROTF Devastator (Voyager and Deluxe sizes)
    Some of the more unique items items
    1x Creator Primus - $400
    1x Netflix Hotlink - $85
    1x Transformers Timelines Over-Run (Transformers Collectors Club Exclusive) - $160
    1x X-Transbots MX-II Curse (Fake Masterpiece Scourge) - $230

There were several other figures in cabinets and in boxes, its an interesting store to check out if you're at Westfield Chermside.
    Last edited by BrickFormers; 11th June 2021 at 03:24 PM.

Burleigh Big W has 4 Rodimus left. Pacific fair and robina didn’t have any yet.

Photos sent to me...

BigW Garden City, from Brian Nguyen on facebook (not sure if he's a member here), on Thursday - both Rodimus and the aforementioned "buttload" of Skylynx toys.

BigW in the CBD, from member Justowen, on Friday - a couple of Rodimus toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Comic Book Heros

Attachment 6499
    There were several other figures in cabinets and in boxes, its an interesting store to check out if you're at Westfield Chermside.
    That's a LOT of Zoteki figurines (the purple boxes). Probably none of the limited edition Skywarps and Thundercrackers though.