Page 466 of 515 FirstFirst ... 446456461462463464465466467468469470471476486 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Popped in at Garden City yesterday afternoon, hoping to find wave 3 Voyager Netflix, and looking for something for an American that they didn't get (the grey Cyberverse Scout Bumblebee), but I think it's too late as I haven't seen it for a while.

BigW - nothing new from last time I was there. Seriously, the photo looks exactly the same as the ones I took three weeks ago. I know we had a 10 day lockdown during the middle of it, but other stores have managed to sell some of their stock or had a restock in the last two weeks.

Kmart - A heap of Buzzworthy Crash Combiner 2-packs to join their heaps of Buzzworthy Bumblebee/Spike packs. Plus a heap of the Rescue Bots Mega Mighties that have shown up at other stores in the last week or so, which includes four of the five different ones released back in 2019.
    Oh, and they had four Netflix Voyagers, but was wave 2. Ironically, this was the first time I had actually ever seen Soundwave in a store (and the first time I had ever seen Optimus just 2 days earlier). I took the photo before I had to take one of each for someone else, so there is actually just two Soundwaves left.... sorry for the tease, but with Calamvale having Optimus (and I haven't checked Sunnybank), that could be a pair for one lucky person.
    The bad news for the sealed collectors was all four of the Netflix Voyager boxes had a long cut mark along the top or bottom, or both, from when they cut open the master carton at the store. (I don't know how they managed to cut both top and bottom... as if they had cut the master carton at both ends before taking the items out.)

BTW, I noticed a lot of Transformers toys with security wiring over them at Kmart, so I asked one of the staff and they said that they do it now with anything over $35 on select toylines (like Lego, and I guess Transformers)... which would be a lot of Transformers products (if they stocked the more expensive size classes).
    I don't know if this is just the policy of that store (I haven't seen it at some of the other Kmart stores), but thought it was worth noting... as we have seen how they can end up damaging the more collectable items with their security wiring (and noted in the post above, cutting the cartons too).

I was there 2 days ago and they didn't have them, so must've restocked on Wednesday or yesterday. Only really after the Optimus as I already have Soundwave but hopefully these go to non-scalpers.

Kmart Toowong has one Netflix soundwave

The two Soundwaves at kmart garden city were already gone by today.

Been seeing Wave 1 sightings from QLD Kmarts as well.... Is there no hope of wave 3?

Has anyone seen local ER Megatrons by chance?

Mr Toys Chermside had 1x Kingdom Rodimus Prime today. $169.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

1x Hotlink Kmart Mt Ommaney

Yesterday afternoon at Carindale...

Kmart - I can't think of anything exciting there to mention. If you can't see it, they probably don't have it.

BigW - ditto previous comment.