Page 472 of 515 FirstFirst ... 452462467468469470471472473474475476477482492 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Keidatron View Post
    Kmart Chermside had one Wreck-Gar and three Sweeps today, I bought the Wreck-Gar and he is glorious
    Were they Sweeps or Scourge?

Kmart Sunnybank... nothing new. (no Netflix Voyagers, which were apparently sighted there a week ago)

Quote Originally Posted by Keidatron View Post
    Kmart Chermside had one Wreck-Gar and three Sweeps today, I bought the Wreck-Gar and he is glorious
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's the Sweeps!!!!

Pic from Facebook, by Tyson Richards...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Sweeps

Target Robina - Had 20 retro packaging head masters

Attachment 6558

Target Pacific Fair - Had at least 2 sets of retro packaging head masters.

I checked Kmart at Robina and Pac Fair for Wreck-gar and sweeps. Didn’t find anything.

Mr Toy's now has the Buzzworthy 4-pack ($149), Ark ($299), Transporters Grindor and Ravage (typo - $89) and Transporters Slug and Daniel (typo -$89) online and in stock in stores around Queensland. They weren't listed online 2 days ago when I last checked, nor in stock at Rothwell when I was there yesterday (their Transformers section got smaller and no new items).

I checked Kmart oxenford, coomera, and aus fair today. No wreck-gar or sweeps.

I had no luck today, went to a couple of Kmarts, looking for the sweeps and wreck gar. I did visit Mr Toys Macgregor, they have Slug for $89, and the Buzzworthy 4 pack for $149. Credit goes to the above poster Dogboy. After seeing the Buzzworthy in person, I?m not keen on it, the box is big making the smaller figures look really tiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    I had no luck today, went to a couple of Kmarts, looking for the sweeps and wreck gar. I did visit Mr Toys Macgregor, they have Slug for $89, and the Buzzworthy 4 pack for $149. Credit goes to the above poster Dogboy. After seeing the Buzzworthy in person, I?m not keen on it, the box is big making the smaller figures look really tiny!
    Yeah I feel you. For the most part it's a pointless set and that box is way oversized. For me though it was that Nemesis Primal, loved the colours and had to have him for my Nemesis Prime. Fangry is nice as I don't have many headmasters, and the mutant Arachnia looks great in spider form.

Might see if I can find a wild Skullcruncher and Weird Wolf today to join them.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Saw a couple of Shattered Glass Starscreams at Garden City Zing this morning.