Page 478 of 515 FirstFirst ... 458468473474475476477478479480481482483488498 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Someone stole a Cyberverse combiner Swoop???
    It may well be better not being combined, but that is a really random toy to steal.
    (something we should get used to now that Hasbro is phasing out plastic windows from next year - which leaves the toys and any accessories on display, vulnerable to theft or damage)
    Is that why my Origin Bumblebee had an open space where the window usually was? I didn’t realise they were doing this I thought I just got one with a boxing error.

Yeah, they've been progressively removing plastic windows and plastic trays... and it looks like the Generations toys next year will no longer have windows or trays, which leaves the toys and accessories exposed.

Today at BigW Garden City... a nice healthy restocking, and more that they still hadn't put out yet.

The display near the front of the store, with wave 2 Kingdom Deluxes and SS Leader Slug/Slag...

The side of the display had another bit of artwork for Kingdom, which joins up to one of the two from the June toy sale pre-pack display. (The Megatron artwork doesn't join up, as it also has the Ark in the background)
    I'm really annoyed that I didn't get the June sale artwork, as the pairing of Optimus and Bumblebee would have looked nice.

Over in the main toy section, we had wave 3 Kingdom Deluxes (except Wingfinger... drat, the only one I wanted).

A pallet of boxes that was still being broken down, had EIGHT! boxes of Kingdom deluxes. Unfortunately, the toy boxes don't say what wave they are like they used to a few years ago, so I had to ask if they were going to be opening them up. One of the staff said no, because they didn't have enough room yet for them... but I asked if I could see what was inside, hoping that it was the Wingfinger wave. Sure enough, the box they opened up was wave 3... and I got Wingfinger.
    I would expect them to still unbox them and put them somewhere, so if you are after wave 3 (Tracks, Wingfinger, Scorponok, and Wheeljack).
    Since someone had just recently found wave 4 Deluxes at Kmart Garden City, it means wave 2, 3 and 4 are all in the one shopping centre (plus several Blackarachnias at BigW)... which is almost all of the Deluxes from Kingdom in one place.

Kmart North Lakes - Nothing new for Kingdom, just less stock than my last posting (Still 1x Sweeps and 2x Rusticons on the shelf). There there were these two guys, hadn't seen them before so thought I would share for those interested.

Big W North Lakes - They received wave 3! But very little stock.. only 1x Wheeljack left (after I took the only Wingfinger). They got even more classic Primal in, as well as 4x classic Rattrap. They also have SS86 Slug in stock (only 1 remaining), and 1x SS86 Sweep Left.

Mr Toys Rothwell - Only Kingdom Arcee and Dinobot on the shelf. There is 1x Titan Ark behind the counter also. Couple of SS86 Slug and Grimlock's, and 4x World's Collide 4-pack (which they said they have not sold 1, or had any questions about it). The lovely staff said they haven't really received any Kingdom or Transformers stock in ages.

Edit: Also forgot about the Rodimus Prime you can see up top sideways.

Attached Images Attached Images

Anyone is Brisbane want Skywarp and Thundercracker Earthrise for $100?

Quote Originally Posted by Brobot View Post
    Anyone is Brisbane want Skywarp and Thundercracker Earthrise for $100?
    Unfortunately I think you will find that those of us that wanted it, secured it at Amazon's introductory price. Will Amazon let you return it? Otherwise you may find a buyer on FB marketplace or Gumtree...

I'll grab it off you if its still available

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Unfortunately I think you will find that those of us that wanted it, secured it at Amazon's introductory price. Will Amazon let you return it? Otherwise you may find a buyer on FB marketplace or Gumtree...
    Thanks for the advice. I thought the Amazon order would never come. I will try Facebook market place. I'm in no rush.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W Burleigh Heads
    Kingdom wave 3 deluxe: 4-6 each of Scorponok, Wingfinger and Tracks.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Carindale Big W still has a full Wave 3 Kingdom Deluxes. $20% off making them $28. Guess they got sick of price matching.
    Voyagers are $47.

Myer has a pair of Wreck Gars and bunch of Ectotrons.

Kmart has 2 Sweeps, Wreck Gar, and the Netflix Deluxes.
    And a random shelf of giant simplified Primes and Bumblebees. Cyber Commanders apparently.

Zing has a Japanese Abominous box set high above their Lego case. $369. There is a Rodimus Prime there too.

And Mr Toys has Waspinator and Shadow Panther. $29 which is good for Mr Toys.
    Last edited by Jellico; 11th November 2021 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Carindale Big W still has a full Wave 3 Kingdom Deluxes. $20% off making them $28. Guess they got sick of price matching.
    Voyagers are $47.

Myer has a pair of Wreck Gars and bunch of Ectotrons.

Kmart has 2 Sweeps, Wreck Gar, and the Netflix Deluxes.
    And a random shelf of giant simplified Primes and Bumblebees. Cyber Commanders apparently.

Zing has a Japanese Abominous box set high above their Lego case. $369. There is a Rodimus Prime there too.

And Mr Toys has Waspinator and Shadow Panther. $29 which is good for Mr Toys.
    Damn... Going to have to check out Mr Toys again to see if they have Shadow Panther in stock, as well as Big W.. every other store seems to have gotten a lot of stock. Wonder what went wrong at North Lakes?