Page 483 of 515 FirstFirst ... 463473478479480481482483484485486487488493503 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did the walk around Orion Springfield today. Nothing out of the ordinary. Except, Kidstuff closed permanently on Saturday. Kidstuff is always a bit random, though given they had signs like "70% off" and "nothing over $10" I wish I had got a chance to have a look. For the Lego at least. Shame to see them go.

Woolworths have raised their price for the Authentics Bravo (small size) toys, up a dollar to $11.

JB-HIFI Burleigh Heads has 1x Rodimus, 1x Titan Class Autobot Ark, 1x T-Wrecks and 1x Megatron.
    Hadn?t been into one for ages, and was surprised to find transformers there.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    JB-HIFI Burleigh Heads has 1x Rodimus, 1x Titan Class Autobot Ark, 1x T-Wrecks and 1x Megatron.
    Hadn?t been into one for ages, and was surprised to find transformers there.
    They do that now, having more or less abandoned selling music. They also stock board games and a range of other dolls. Just don't look too closely at the asking price for that Rodimus, and I cannot imagine what they want for the Ark...

I went to the Oxley and Mt Gravatt JB Hifis on Saturday and found the same thing. I could have sworn someone mentioned it months ago. A few there Primals and Cyclonus too. All fairly expensive, but maybe useful if you missed out.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toymate Robina
    Studio Series core class: 3x Shockwave, 3x Ravage $20 each

Okay. Weird one at Kessels Rd Mr Toys. Literally a dozen SS18 VW Bumblebees. I am not sure where they dug them out from.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

About 8 of each Ss Core Shockwave and Ravage at Target Chermside, will edit post with anything else I see while browsing other shops (nothing Kmart)

Hopefully Ravage and Shockwave go down to $15 on sale.

Toymate Logan Hyperdome on Friday...

Since I was last there (apparently it was all the way back in May... longer than I thought), Toymate has moved the Transformers from the wall to one of the aisles.

Quite a few things to note...
    Studio Series Core class Ravage and Shockwave for $20 (just Ravage left now).
    Heaps of The Ark for $300, and heaps of Rodimus for $159.
    The Worlds Collide 4-pack (with Fangry) for $149.
    A butt-load of 2018 Power of the Primes Voyager class Hungrrr and Elita-1 for $35 each.
    Speaking of old... Rescue Bots Flip Changers for $30, which are from way back in 2013. The interesting thing is that they were never released in Australia back then. They were labelled at Toyfair that year as New Zealand only... so this makes it a first sighting for Australia, nine years late. Now I have to go back to the 2013 Checklist page and update it, from "not here" to "here 2021-2022". (being 8 months since the last time I was there, they could have been there at any time)
    Buzzworthy Bumblebee/Spike 2-packs that flooded Kmart, for $35 here.
    Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID combiner 2-packs, also for $35.
    Buzzworthy Bumblebee Spark Armor for $30 (down from $50).
    Leader class Studio Series used to be $80, but now $89. Still probably the cheapest source for Leader class though.
    A single Delorean Transformer, with a big label stuck to the side saying that it was $60 and was the last one. (not sure why it needs a label)
    Cyberverse 2-pack combiners (just wave 1) for $50.
    Rescue Bots Firetruck Hotshot for $70.
    "Rescue Bots" Plane Optimus (with Bumblebee) for $80.
    "Rescue Bots" Electronic Trex Optimus for $99.
    Earthrise Slitherfang and Singe... the two hardest Battlemasters to find here, for $6 each.
    Heaps of those old Siege Battlemasters that flooded Kmart last year, for just $4 here.

It reminds me of how some Toyworld stores were about 10 years ago, with a range of stock that was several years old.

Going from left to right down the aisle...

The back of the box of one of the Rescue Bots Flip Changers to show that they were from 2013. Where have they been collecting dust all this time?

The wave of Cyberverse Scouts, which I think is wave 9... which was just a wave of re-releases.

At the front of the store they had a large number of these single-pack Hangrees... which are those pooping parody toys released almost 3 years ago, but looks like the unsold stock has been dumped in Australia for cheap, as these were just $3 (from an RRP of $20).
    The reason why I noticed them is because I remembered that there was a Transformers one (Pooptimus Prime), but when I got back home I looked it up and that one was in a 3-pack, so it wasn't one of these.