Page 487 of 515 FirstFirst ... 467477482483484485486487488489490491492497507 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

From the end of last week... I took too many photos to process, and had a number of more higher priority things to do first.

BigW Garden City on Wednesday 11th May - A pretty decent range across the different lines, but nothing too significant to note. This BigW did NOT have the new Rescue Bots Optimus Primal and Grimlock.

Woolworths Garden City same day - Had about 15 Authentics, with just about all of them up to Barricade.

Then on Friday 13th May at Carindale, while doing the rounds of the three major retailers testing out their price-check scanners for Legacy toys.

Kmart - Nothing too noteworthy. I find it funny when Kmart has their "currently unavailable" tags left out after restocking an item.

Target - This was AWESOME... six of the seven Retro Headmasters from early 2021, more than a year ago. Where were all of these when many of us were desperately hunting them down and being forced to buy blind several of them from their website, ending up with duplicates.

BigW - had the new Rescue Bots beasts (one of each left after I was there).

Woolworths - only had two Authentics, but one was Barricade from last year. (hopefully we see this year's Arcee soon)

Myer - a HUGE amount of Transformers, but since it is all old stock, it might be a long time until they get in Legacy toys, or a restock of anything really.
    (as with just about every store, there were several Studio Series Sweeps shelfwarming... sometimes producing something for the fans isn't a good idea as a regular retail toy, as it can have limited appeal to the general public and clog up inventory for retailers to not restock for a long time, potentially missing waves here)

Legacy is at Target CBD. I got a Bulkhead, Arcee and Dragstrip. There is a Bulkhead, Blaster and at least one of each Deluxe left. A worker saw me leaving with them as said I was lucky to find them as she had only put them out an hour prior.

Last edited by BrickFormers; 18th May 2022 at 01:05 PM.

Found Legacy at Northlakes as well. After my purchase of Skids, Arcee and Bulk there is 2x Bulkhead left and 1x Blaster.

Edit: just spoke to Zing. They were expecting the deluxes today, but they only just hit the Warehouse. Voyagers still aren't expected until next month.

Lots of Legacy at Target Carindale as well. Unfortunately some POS has ripped open both Blasters and stolen his cassettes.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickFormers View Post
    Unfortunately some POS has ripped open both Blasters and stolen his cassettes.
    Yeah, I knew this would happen. This thief is a collector/scalper who knows the value of Rewind.
    Last edited by griffin; 18th May 2022 at 11:13 PM. Reason: adjusted link

Now there has been sightings of the second wave of Retro Headmasters in QLD and NSW, I tried my luck with Target Morayfield (had plenty of stock) bur only had wave 1.

Legacy was there, but its alrwsdy been raided. Only 1x Blaster and 1x Arcee left.

Target Robina - Has a full selection of legacy.

There was a full selection at Target Maroochydore. I took 1 Bulkhead & Kickback (1 of ea. still remain) and I took the only Blaster.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Orion Target has their Legacies in. I grabbed the last Blaster but there is still Bulkhead, Arcee, Skids, and Kickback. There is a restock of the first wave of Headmaster taking up space.

Mr Toys is pretty bare and Big W has a fair bit of last years Generations including Grinder, Magnus, Slag, and Galvatron.

Looks like the CBD's been wiped clean of any sign of Legacy