Page 489 of 515 FirstFirst ... 469479484485486487488489490491492493494499509 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

I was at the Brisbane CBD Myer today at 2pm, just as they were putting out their Legacy stock - Leaders, Voyagers, Deluxe.

Mr Toys inside the Myer centre also had Legacy - Core ($23), Deluxe ($40), Leader ($99).
    (pics tomorrow, as I'm too tired right now)

No Legacy toys yet at the Garden City Myer.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I was at the Brisbane CBD Myer today at 2pm, just as they were putting out their Legacy stock - Leaders, Voyagers, Deluxe.

Mr Toys inside the Myer centre also had Legacy - Core ($23), Deluxe ($40), Leader ($99).

Can confirm myer cbd has all the voyagers and deluxes! Thanks so much for the tip ( I was about to head to chermside via the cbd).
    Interestingly I got a voyager and a deluxe and the cost was $30 less than the marked price. Didn?t see a sale sign, but there mustve been one on
    Last edited by lambi; 29th May 2022 at 11:14 AM.

JB Hifi Robina Jurassic Park Transformers crossover x 2 @ eye-watering price of $199. Yikes!

Robina Toymate and Myers Legacy Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders all full priced.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The pics from Saturday, so the Legacy Leaders are likely to be gone now from the CBD store.

Myer Garden City - didn't have any Legacy toys Saturday morning (and didn't have any in the system for that store on that day either).
    The amusing thing I saw was a Dinosaur display in the middle of their toy section, which pooled together all of their dinosaur toys to cash in on the Jurassic Park toys, which included two Kingdom Dinobot toys buried in the middle of the display.

Myer CBD - I went to the CBD store because the Garden City store staff told me that there were Leaders at that other store. When I got there a few hours later, I didn't see any out on the shelves, so I asked at the desk to look it up, and they called down to receiving bay who sent up some boxes. I got one of each Leader, and a friend got one Optimus, so there might have been a few Leaders left (there were supposed to be a total of 10 that morning, but some may have already been secured for online orders).
    The first three photos were taken when I first stopped by the toy section, and the fourth photo was about half an hour later (after I had checked out Mr Toys), and the Legacy toys were now out on the shelf.

Mr Toys (Toyworld) is now inside the Myer Centre on level 2 (the toy section inside Myer is level 4). It used to be outside at the river end of the mall, but moved earlier this year to be inside the Myer Centre. (for those who have been toy hunters in Brisbane for more than 20 years... yes, there once was a Toyworld inside the Myer Centre, just outside the entrance to the Myer store on level 2 - on one side of the walkway to Myer was toys, on the other side was for computer games - and both stores existed while the outside store existed... but then those two Myer Centre stores were shut down).
    They had three of the four Legacy size classes (Leader $99 - DLX $40 - Core $23), and Cyberverse 1-steps from the 4th year (green packaging).

Haven?t had a chance to post sooner but the Toy world in Chermside has/had all the Legacy figures when I stopped in on Tuesday. Not sure what?s left now but the full range was there.

Just spotted 3 each of legacy laser Optimus prime and galvatron at Ipswich Big w. $89 each. Looks like the store is gearing up for the big toy sale.

Mr Toys (Toyworld) is now inside the Myer Centre on level 2 (the toy section inside Myer is level 4). It used to be outside at the river end of the mall, but moved earlier this year to be inside the Myer Centre. (for those who have been toy hunters in Brisbane for more than 20 years... yes, there once was a Toyworld inside the Myer Centre, just outside the entrance to the Myer store on level 2 - on one side of the walkway to Myer was toys, on the other side was for computer games - and both stores existed while the outside store existed... but then those two Myer Centre stores were shut down).
    I'm about to go slightly off topic (sorry). Remember the other Mr Toys Toyworld locations in the Myer Centre around 1993/94? These operated alongside the two Griffin mentioned:

* Level 2 south-eastern side (toys). The swinging boat/ship was located near there.
    * Level A southern side, along the corridor approaching eastern exit (toys).

So at one stage, there were four!

Saw yesterday at Sunnybank Woolies - an Ooshies pre-pack display with a couple of the Transformers 7-packs at half price for $5. And at the back of the store was a brand new pre-pack display of licensed Hasbro dog toys, including several of the Optimus dog toy that is in the Oz news section... on clearance for $7.20 (from $18), but only for the current sale week, so it might not actually be "clearance". At about 60% off, it does make it more tempting to buy that creepy-eyed thing as a novelty item.
    Seeing the Ooshies was more than just a surprise for me (as they were made 4 years), because one of the two sets this display still had in the back of it was one set that I was missing to complete the Constructicons. It still meant being left with several figures that I didn't want or need just to get it though.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    I'm about to go slightly off topic (sorry). Remember the other Mr Toys Toyworld locations in the Myer Centre around 1993/94? These operated alongside the two Griffin mentioned:

* Level 2 south-eastern side (toys). The swinging boat/ship was located near there.
    * Level A southern side, along the corridor approaching eastern exit (toys).

So at one stage, there were four!
    Yes! I remember that one now. Four at once, so close together.
    That was a great time to be alive... going through the city from Uni, with the bus station surrounded by toy stores, comic stores and movie theatres. I remember spending a lot of my spare time between classes or before/after classes, in the city checking out the stores for toys and comics and seeing movies.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W Burleigh Heads
    Vintage Beast Wars Wolfgang $39
    Vintage Beast Wars Scorponok $79
    Legacy: Deluxe, Voyagers, Leaders. Staff took Motormaster off the shelves.

Myer has 40% off Transformers, Deluxes come down to $24, Voyagers $35. I grabbed some Legacy figures.