Page 491 of 515 FirstFirst ... 471481486487488489490491492493494495496501511 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

BigW Loganholme had most of their Transformers near the front of the store.
    They had three Wolfangs and two Scorponoks, and a couple of Studio Series Leader Slug/Slags. A LOT of Studio Series Cores, but all wave 1.
    No Studio Series toys from 2022 larger than the Core class.
    They had the kids clothing that were taken down from the BigW website (because of the Movie imagery), so I guess they were still allowed to sell the stock... just not have the images left up online (too late now - once out online, it is always out there).

Target Garden City just got in their Legacy Beasts (Sandstorm, Nightprowler, Buzzsaw), starting with 12, but I had ordered 5 (to improve my odds of getting one of each), and when I told someone else that they were there, they wanted a set too, so there are now just 6 left. The strange thing is that after taking two full sets, the remaining six were not two of each - there was 3 Buzzsaw, 2 Sandstorm, 1 Nightprowler. It isn't an even split either, so maybe they just got loose units from the warehouse and not complete cases.
    They also had two of the Retro Headmasters - Brainstorm and Hardhead.

Kmart Garden City - I was hoping to find the newest Studio Series Deluxes (Arcee & Ironhide), but they didn't have them yet. They did have Legacy Core, Deluxe and Voyager.

Mr Toys Macgregor - They had Legacy Leader (both Optimus and Galvatron), and Voyagers (could only see Bulkhead).

Big W MacArthur had 4 Motormasters when I checked today, if anyone is waiting to pick one up in-store. Not much else of interest, don't know if that's because they were still setting up, didn't get stock, or sold a lot online.

Still not much else of interest at MacArthur. One of the Motormasters was already gone at 8am so maybe that one got picked for an online order. Someone else grabbed two off the shelf so only one left now, probably won’t last long.

I got the last one at Loganholme after missing out in Carindale.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W Burleigh Heads
    3 Legacy Motormaster left this morning.

Big W Runaway Bay
    Studio Series: Ironhide, Perceptor and Arcee. I bought the only Coronation Starscream.

My Motormaster wasn't assembled properly. When transforming into Menasor one of the Motormaster legs was assembled the wrong way round so that it wouldn't secure properly. It was an easy fix with a small screw driver.

Did not think to take pics, but I just scored SS Bumblebee Arcee at Big W Strathpine! (There was also a guy who bought 3 Motormasters. Look. Not my business to judge... He could be buying two as gifts??)
    Last edited by BlitzkriegPrime; 17th June 2022 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Grammar seemed off when reading it. Don?t want to get slaughtered by internet folk.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzkriegPrime View Post
    Did not think to take pics, but I just scored SS Bumblebee Arcee at Big W Strathpine! (There was also a guy who bought 3 Motormasters. Look. Not my business to judge... He could be buying two as gifts??)
    1 in each form

I spotted a Studio Series Ironhide at Big W but with close inspection I looked inside the windowless box. Its possible someone removed the blaster accessory, it was missing. So no purchase ☹️ I hope another collector will be aware of this, otherwise going to be upset, I would be.

My local Target has the Legacy Beast Figures, a couple of Buzzsaw, Sandstorm and 1x Night Prowler. $39 each. I didn?t feel like spending that much so just let them be. Big W still has Motormaster.