Page 497 of 515 FirstFirst ... 477487492493494495496497498499500501502507 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mr Toys Toyworld Burleigh
    Legacy Metroplex high up on shelf.
    Lego Optimus Prime at the front counter, I think the price was $279

Target CBD
    Kup and Cliffjumper Buzzworthy Deco versions

Quote Originally Posted by BrickFormers View Post
    Target CBD
    Kup and Cliffjumper Buzzworthy Deco versions
    One Kup & four B127s as of 5:30 this evening. $39 each.

Target Mount Gravatt Garden City. Buzzworthy 3x Kup 1x Cliffjumper at around 330pm

Target Browns plains Buzzworthy Bumblebee 2x Kup 1x Cliffjumper and a crap load of BB's at around 830am today

So i walked into Ipswich JB HiFI to buy a Mug and i walked out with an MPM 12 Optimus prime for $194 the still had one more available as well as MPM6 Ironhide $239 and MPM8 Megatron for $336. They also had shattered glass Jet fire (he is BIG) for about $174 and shattered glass blaster (didn't get the price) and legacy motor master at the counter for $174.
    Last edited by Silverbolt; 30th September 2022 at 05:57 AM.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W Robina
    Vintage Beast Wars Terrorsaur, Cybershark and Tigartron.

JB Hi-fi Robina
    Legacy Metroplex $300
    MPM-12 Optimus Prime and MPM-6 Ironhide

I think JB have gone a bit too far with Transformers... which could leave them with a glut of product that doesn't move too quickly, preventing them from taking on new product soon.
    Each JB now has more Transformers toys than pretty much every Target store I have been to or seen in photos, and now even more than most Kmarts as well... and it is all Collector lines. Us dedicated collectors will indeed benefit from a one-stop source of collector lines, but many of us will still be ordering online from foreign sources, or sites that list pre-orders first (JB did start out listing pre-orders, but now seem to be just having the stock show up without warning). There just aren't enough dedicated collectors to these toys to support the minimum amount of units that this retailer needs to take on, and it is just not the sort of retailer the general public would think of for toys for JB to make up the difference in sales to keep clearing the shelves in a timely manner.

And the knock-on affect of JB taking on so many Transformers toys (along with the other "fan outlets" like EB and Amazon) is that the regular retailers are noticeably slower with their turnover of non-exclusive items. We are now at wave 3 of Legacy (today at EB), and yet retailers are still sitting on wave 1, and they didn't get in a big surge of wave 1 stock like with Movie toylines.

Yesterday at Garden City.

BigW - found the newest four Vintage Beast Wars (Tigatron, Retrax, Cybershark, Terrorsaur), along with the new Classic Heroes Team (Megatron tank, Megatron alligator).
    They also had a LOT of the Cyberverse Roll-n-Change toys from 2021, at $95, which is a price increase for BigW for those, as they originally had them for $89 a year ago.

And at JB Hifi - they had two of the Movie Masterpiece toys (Ironhide and Blackout) along with Shattered Glass Jetfire. They might have had Legacy Metroplex somewhere in the store, but I didn't have time to go wandering around to look for other items.

I went up to toowoomba yesterday an found a store called Jolly What in the grand central shopping centre. They also have an online website. Anyway, i found these two Optimus Prime MU models, along with a whole bunch of other various bumblebees, starscream, jazz, wheel jacks, Megatron, soundwave, Tarn etc.
    They're a metal model you push out of sheet metal and bend together.
    The instructions suggest the G1 style Optimus will take about 22hr to 'transform' from sheet metal parts into the model.