Page 498 of 515 FirstFirst ... 478488493494495496497498499500501502503508 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Sunnybank has some Velocitron deluxes - Road Rage, Blurr x2, Burn Out x2 & Cosmos. They aren’t in the toy section though - they are sitting on a shelf above some onesies for babies. You’ll spot them easier if you are walking back out away from the toy section than on the way in. $35 each.

Saw the Authentics Soundwave (LGE) at a Mt Gravatt Coles tonight...

Soundwave
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ravagecat; 8th October 2022 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Fix link

Mr Toys Toyworld at Macgregor has a bunch of Select Legacy Cyclonus for $79.99. I have not visited Mr Toys for ages, so maybe these have already been sighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Mr Toys Toyworld at Macgregor has a bunch of Select Legacy Cyclonus for $79.99. I have not visited Mr Toys for ages, so maybe these have already been sighted.
    That is really unusual. I don't think Toyworld/Mr Toys has ever had GEN Selects before.
    I remember they had a brief dabbling into exclusives with some of the Golden Lagoon figures a few years back, but I can't recall anything too unique or limited since then.
    It makes me wonder if they are joining the "fan channel" retailers for future exclusives like JB and EB have been getting, or if this was just a one-off of excess stock that EB and Amazon no longer wanted. (sometimes, very rarely, a small amount of unplanned extra units comes into the country in a planned shipment, and they get handed off to whomever wants them, or whomever already sells them).

Carindale Kmart
    Velocitron G2 Shadowstrip and Crasher, at least one of each.

Yesterday at Garden City.

Kmart - wave 2 Velocitron Deluxe were there, but after a call to a friend, there was only a single Shadowstrip left. There was also still two Scourges there (I bought one, because I was really beginning to doubt EBGames was going to get it, so grabbed one while I still could, and then went to EB to cancel my pre-order).
    There was also a new Rescue Bots Academy toy - Bumblebee as a redeco of the 2020 Hotshot race car toy. The odd thing is that it has a really new product number on the packaging, which means that Hasbro is still releasing these toys in Rescue Bots packaging, alongside their Classic Heroes Team packaging (which I had thought was replacing the Rescue Bots packaging for this size class).

Target - had the Cyberverse packaged Movie Optimus, along with one remaining Legacy Beast (Buzzsaw), but they had the latest wave of Classic Heroes Team (Megatron and Megatron) along with two of last year's Headmaster Hardheads.

JB Hifi - Not sure if they had anything new since my last photos of this store, but I did more wandering around this time and found more toys in other parts of the store (which most of their stores seem to do, so always have a walk around if you are looking for something in particular).
    I was there to pre-order the Hero 2-pack and Shattered Glass Soundwave. The person taking my order said that it didn't make sense that they couldn't ship these two items to a store to collect, and sent a note to Head Office to see if it is just an error that needs fixing.

Meanwhile, at a Newsagency at Sunnybank, I found some real Transformers toys alongside some fake ones... which was weird.

Garden City Big W had Wave 2 Legacy Deluxes (1x Knockout, 1x Tarantulas, 2x Elita-1) $39 and the new wave of SS Deluxes (3x SS86 Arcee and 2x ROTF Sideways) $29.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Helensvale
    Studio Series: Bumblebee(87), Sidesways(88) and Arcee(86).

Kmart Oxenford
    Velocitron Speedia: 2x Crasher, 2x Shadowstrip, 1x Burnout, 1x Clampdown

Kmart Stafford had Wave 2 Legacy Deluxes!. They had a full slab minus 1 Wildrider as of midday yesterday. They also had a full assortment of Wave 2 Velocitron Deluxes.

I saw at EB Games in the Brisbane CBD yesterday that Studio Series Hot Rod, Crosshairs and Gen Selects Breaker were available. They keep them in a glass case at the back you'd have to ask staff to open for you.