Page 500 of 516 FirstFirst ... 480490495496497498499500501502503504505510 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

According to the website JBHifi yesterday, the Garden City store appears to only have the SG Soundwave so far, but still waiting for the Hero 2-pack... as I ordered both sets at the same time, and the store hasn't contacted me yet.

Meanwhile, yesterday at Kmart Sunnybank - nothing exciting, but they had one Velocitron Darkstrip and the "Rescue Bots" Jet Prime, which was originally appeared to be an exclusive to BigW last year, but then showed up somewhere else earlier this year. The price was really cheap ($39), so Kmart might have just been getting them as unwanted stock.
    Their price for the electronic Hotshot (fire-truck) was also showing as really cheap (just $19!!!), so they must be trying to get rid of them as well.
    And over in the diecast vehicles, they appear to have a new assortment of small Jada vehicles, as there was Gen1 Optimus with some new vehicles (priced at $15).

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

JB Hifi will price match Kmart on their Studio Series Voyagers, so $45. Better than $55.

$138 for SG Soundwave? Surely no one will pay that, what a joke!

EB/Zing Albert Street CBD has 2 Studio Series 86 Ironhide $58.
    Also saw Skullgrin, A hero is born pack, shattered glass Soundwave etc. May of been more new stuff but they were all pretty bunched up in the display.
    Also Target in the Myer centre has a couple of cliffs and kups from Buzzworthy series.

In amongst a smattering of TFSource at Ipswich TK Max I saw (and bought) the only kingdom Autobot ark for $199.99.

BigW Garden City on Monday - had 3 Micro Machines Movie Bumblebee sets, and HAD one Optimus set. I bought one of each, so there may not be anymore Optimus sets there. (and it was 2 days before the sale that would have knocked off $7)

I saw armada starscream, dragon Megatron and skullgrin at one of the city jb Gigi’s. The one next to big w

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    BigW Garden City on Monday - had 3 Micro Machines Movie Bumblebee sets, and HAD one Optimus set. I bought one of each, so there may not be anymore Optimus sets there. (and it was 2 days before the sale that would have knocked off $7)
    They also had wave 2 Deluxe Legacy (Tarantulas, Knockout, Elita-1 - no Wildriders left), which was the first I had seen of them at one of the major retailers.

I just picked up the only Point Blank from Kmart Sunnybank plaza. They also had a Crankcase & a bunch of wave 2 Velocitron deluxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beryllium Balone View Post
    I just picked up the only Point Blank from Kmart Sunnybank plaza. They also had a Crankcase & a bunch of wave 2 Velocitron deluxes.
    That was fast for wave 3.... we were only just starting to see wave 2 show up at some major retailers a couple weeks ago.
    And since JB don't appear to have Pointblank and Crankcase, it will be good to go looking for them from somewhere else right now.