Page 502 of 515 FirstFirst ... 482492497498499500501502503504505506507512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Garden City - in amongst an army of wave 2 Velocitron deluxes are two Clampdowns & a Scourge

Hi Found these in Ipswich TK Maxx today.

Mutant tigertron, Terrorsaur and Jackpot were all $29.99, Unfortunately i didn't get the price on the puffer and road ranger set. Edit: puffer and road ranger are $59.99

Last edited by Silverbolt; 28th December 2022 at 11:12 AM.

Damn... you just never know what is going to show up cheap at a discount store.

And it is fancy collectables like these that get offloaded cheap at a loss, that would convince Hasbro Australia to cut back on importing more fancy collector items.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sighting from last Saturday:

Toymate Robina
    Kingdom core figures $6.00 each. They were located on the shelves in front of the front counter.
    Netflix: 2x Wheeljack, 2x Elita-1 $25 each

Sighting from yesterday:

TK Maxx Robina
    3D Deco Light: Autobot Shield and Grimlock $29.99 each
    Transformers Squeezlings $4.99 each

From last week (it took a while to get around to processing and uploading the images - there wasn't anything too new, so it didn't seem urgent).

Kmart Garden City - a butt-load of wave 2 Velocitron Deluxe... a LOT more than they will be able to sell. They only got in one case of wave one with Cosmos, and now they get in about 5 cases of wave 2... stupid.
    They also had the new re-release (in new packaging) Rescue Bots Feature Bots Optimus and Bumblebee, in the new generic/plain packaging.

JB Garden City - after they got in their third wave of Legacy (not all of it, as they didn't appear to want to stock two of the Deluxes).

Kmart Sunnybank - pretty much the same new items as Garden City. Surprisingly, they had some of the wave 3 Legacy Deluxe AND Voyager, which Garden City didn't have yet (at that time).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Kmart Garden City - a butt-load of wave 2 Velocitron Deluxe... a LOT more than they will be able to sell. They only got in one case of wave one with Cosmos, and now they get in about 5 cases of wave 2... stupid.
    Velocitron deluxe figures are priced at $25 each now (from $35), both on the Kmart website and in-store. They're not listed on the website as 'clearance' stock. The Kmart I was at didn't have any clearance signs displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Velocitron deluxe figures are priced at $25 each now (from $35), both on the Kmart website and in-store. They're not listed on the website as 'clearance' stock. The Kmart I was at didn't have any clearance signs displayed.
    Yes, I saw that at the Sunnybank store on Saturday... which is really surprising, as they only just got them in. I guess their retail windows and turnover are now so short, that they have to sell within a couple weeks or else get cleared out.

Also notice in this photo, the Cyberverse 2-pack combiners, as this was the first time I've seen or heard about the second wave pack in Australia (the Wheeljack/Grimlock pack), a year late.

Not as impressive as a previous photo that I think Paulbot posted up, but four different Arcee toys sitting on the shelf.

And over at BigW Garden City on Friday - I saw a SS86 Coronation Starscream, which I don't think had shown up at a retail store yet (I think it had only been at online sources so far).
    Meanwhile, the Aqua Pals Bumblebee that showed up on Amazon Australia about a month ago was in a pre-pack display with a lot of other licensed figures... and Bumblebee was also there in small size too (the larger one was what I had seen on Amazon).
    The smaller one was $20, while the larger one was $39. (the photo with Masterpiece Blackout is just there to show size of the Aqua Pals)

Not a lot around at the moment, feels like clearance for new stock to come.

Most recent things of note this week were Chermside and CBD Toyworld selling Wave 3 Legacy deluxes, both had Crankcase, Pointblank and Skullgrin for $36.99, not a Dead End in site though. Chermside also had a huge number of beyond Galvatron

Posted on our facebook page on January 22nd by Tyson Richards - Earthspark toys at a Target store somewhere in Brisbane.
    Spin-changer Optimus - $65 (exclusive to Target at this stage... but is also listed on Amazon Australia for pre-order)
    Deluxe (Bumblebee and Megatron showing) - $39
    1-step (Bumblebee and Optimus showing) - $20

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Tweed Mall

Earthspark 1-step flip changer: Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Wheeljack
    Earthspark Deluxe: Bumblebee, Megatron, Terran Twitch
    Earthspark Spin Changer: Optimus Prime