Page 508 of 515 FirstFirst ... 488498503504505506507508509510511512513 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Found out the size class I was looking to describe with Wheeljack/Rhinox is Beast Weaponisers. Wave 2 includes Wheeljack and Arcee. There was definitely no Arcee in the full case they sent out, so looks like it’s a strange mixed case of Wave 1 and Wave 2. Your store may vary.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Found out the size class I was looking to describe with Wheeljack/Rhinox is Beast Weaponisers. Wave 2 includes Wheeljack and Arcee. There was definitely no Arcee in the full case they sent out, so looks like it's a strange mixed case of Wave 1 and Wave 2. Your store may vary.
    I didn't see your two sightings posts before I did up the price listing post...
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php/29588

Now that I have, I have added the sighting and prices of the Autobots Unite toys, as they were a first sighting.
    I now also see that someone has also posted a sighting on TFW, with photos, showing the small size as $15.
    BTW, that Battletrap toy is an orange redeco of the Ironhide toy from the Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters toyline.

Also, those Beast Weaponizers at Kmart are wave 2, as Wheeljack is wave 2 and it has the wave 1 Optimus Prime re-released with it. The Arcee in the Beast Weaponizers size class was discovered some time after Wheeljack, so it is most likely wave 3.
    Kmart also managed to get wave 2 of the mainline Voyagers, which is just Rhinox with a re-release of Optimus Prime... but maybe they got their stock after everyone else and the main Hasbro warehouse had already run out of wave 1 cases of those size classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Mr Toys Toyworld at Macgregor has Behold Galvatron for $79.99 the stock has been there for a while, just mentioning it now. They do have some Rise of the Beasts, but section is already very cramped. The cardboard for the packaging feels very flimsy, not really a sighting just an observation.
    39$ at Mr. Toys Rothwell today

While passing on details about the Myer sale of this weekend I noticed that the ROTB Convertable Masks were listed as available on their website, so I checked out the Carindale Myer on Friday, and they had both on the shelf (along with just about all of the other Movie toys they had listed on their site).
    That could be a first sighting for them, as they are both listed for release on June 1st on Amazon... and even though the Bumblebee Mask has been listed on the Target website for a while, I don't know if it has been seen at a store yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dingoo View Post
    39$ at Mr. Toys Rothwell today
    Thanks for the update, the Behold Galvatron sets are scanning for $39.99 apparently part of catalogue ending this Thursday. Spotted some sets at my local, had about x6
    Edit: instore only just $39, dosen’t appear to be in catalogue
    Last edited by Defcon; 8th May 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Kmart Cannon Hill
    Shelves full

"The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

I don't think I have ever seen a Kmart look so neat before.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Cannon Hill K-Mart is usually pretty well-kept and neat. Probably because it's never that busy.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I don't know about neat, but I've never seen one so well stocked

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Was thinking the same thing last night seeing that picture.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.