Page 481 of 516 FirstFirst ... 461471476477478479480481482483484485486491501 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Rhinox has certainly come out in force quite suddenly... I see it in quite a few sightings, and only in the last week. (it was first out in Australia in August, but I think that was just Amazon Australia)

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am at Big W Carindale. They have a secret shelf of Rinoxes and Cyclonus up high in the toy section. The other Voyagers are 20% off so I am guessing they will be $40 too. So that is two stores with Rhinox in the wild.

I found Wreck-Gar at long last at Myer CBD, $12 off too!
    Does anyone know if Buzzworthy origins Bumblebee is set to be released anytime?

Quote Originally Posted by lambi View Post
    I found Wreck-Gar at long last at Myer CBD, $12 off too!
    Does anyone know if Buzzworthy origins Bumblebee is set to be released anytime?
    As fat as I'm aware from info here, he is not coming to Aus. Have to import.

Seems like Netflix Wave 3 voyagers are getting a restock now - 2x Sparkless Seeker and 1x Primal/Rattrap now in stock at Kmart North Lakes.

Big W Garden City had quite a few Rhinox yesterday.

Kmart Sunnybank on Wednesday - A restock of Netflix since I was last there a couple weeks ago, but only two characters left. I noticed that was new was the Cybervese Deluxe (green packaging), but only Soundwave and Thunderhowl left (no Cheetor).

Kmart Garden City on Friday (yesterday) - also had Cyberverse Deluxe, but only Soundwave (Cheetor was gone already too). The had a single Netflix toy left, and a single SS Jolt from that wave left too.

BigW Garden City same day - had a lot of new Transformers toys (for Christmas), but probably not a lot to interest the older collectors. The new Cyberverse Roll N Change, and a LOT of Rescue Bots Bumblebee 3-packs & electronic Optimus Prime T-Rex.
    Also a SS86 Sweep, which is the first I had seen at a BigW (previously at Kmart)... plus a lot of Kingdom Rhinox and wave 4 Deluxe.

Kmart Carindale today - still had quite a few of the Cyberverse Deluxe wave that has Cheetor. (I got one, and there was at least one left). Also most of the wave 3 Netflix Deluxe figures, and a Voyager Sparkless Seeker. Plus a couple of SS Sweeps.

Also found the first of what will be fairly common in future with any toys that come apart easily that are in packaging that has no plastic windows - little fingers playing with the toys are able to easily remove parts (unintentionally, or intentionally).

Coles Sunnybank - found a Transformers birthday card...

Myer CBD has about 10 Wreck-Gars & 20 Sweeps, 10 or so Gnaws & Jazz, about 10 or so SS ROTF Bees & Jolts.

Kingdom selection was not as orderly but plenty of Rhinoxeri & various other deluxes & voyagers, Magnus, Galvatron... Also 6 (!) Kingdom Arks. All at Myer prices but 20% off, so Titans going for $240 there.

Reject Shop Sunnybank today - Authentics Bravo (small size) latest wave with Barricade (along with Ratchet, Optimus, Bumblebee and Megatron).
    Barricade did first show up at Woolies in April, but this is a second option for people, at the same price of $10.