Page 499 of 516 FirstFirst ... 479489494495496497498499500501502503504509 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5156

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Legacy wave 2 deluxes at Big W Garden City. Hadn’t seen Wildrider riding in the wild before today. Two minus one for me equals one left. At least one of each of his wave mates were there too and an SS86 Arcee.

Quote Originally Posted by Beryllium Balone View Post
    Legacy wave 2 deluxes at Big W Garden City. Hadn’t seen Wildrider riding in the wild before today. Two minus one for me equals one left. At least one of each of his wave mates were there too and an SS86 Arcee.
    Thanks for that, I picked up the other one this morning. So annoying as I only had time to check Kmart and Target yesterday and skipped Big W thinking it had already come and gone...
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

EB/Zing Albert Street
    1x SG Soundwave - $138

Found Netflix Optimus Primal/Rattrap and Sparkless Seeker in K-Mart Cairns Central for $15.

On Saturday at Logan Hyperdome...

Kmart - wave 2 Deluxe Velocitron, and a stolen SS Bumblebee toy.

TKMaxx - several items from last year...

And Toymate - a very large selection at the moment, but a lot of old items. They did have the Legacy Metroplex and Motormaster, but are swimming in a lot of wave 1 Deluxe and Voyager, so I doubt they will be restocking any time soon. (Legacy Evolution will probably be released before they need to restock, so I wouldn't be surprised if they end up missing wave 2 and 3 of Legacy)
    They also had one of those large Jada remote controlled transforming Optimus figures (the poor-man's alternative to the Robosen Optimus).

Quote Originally Posted by BrickFormers View Post
    EB/Zing Albert Street
    1x SG Soundwave - $138
    Still there today, along with SS 86 Ironhide

11 years later...

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    I saw .....

JB HI FI in Queensland are starting to get A Hero Is Born 2 pack. Check their website for store stock. But it’s showing up in south east Queensland stores this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    11 years later...
    Every time I get out, they pull me back in.

Legacy Megatron TM2, Armada Starscream, Crankcase and SG Soundwave at EB Games Taigum. There was a Dead End but he came home with me haha

JB HI FI Pacific Fair - still has one Hero Is Born and at least five 86 Ironhides.

Zing Pacific Fair - has Legacy Inferno and Skullgrin they’re up in the glass shelves in the middle. And they are behind other figures you’ve got to look under and up through the shelf.