Friday at Logan Hyperdome...

Kmart - nothing worth noting (no Netflix toys, and the website said that they had no stock).

Toymate - A large number of Botbots have shown up, discounted... nothing new though. They also have the Earthrise w2 Battlemaster Slighterfang (and Rung), as reported a few posts above... and new Cyberverse 1-steps Ratchet & Megatron.

Then I went over to the Kmart at Sunnybank Hills because the website said that they still had stock of the Netflix toys... but when I get there, they tell me that the stock arrived yesterday (Thursday) and was still yet to be broken down and put into the store. They told me to come back on the weekend or next week.

I returned Sunday morning, and they were still out the back "somewhere".

I then dropped by again today, and they STILL haven't gotten to them... four days and they still haven't dealt with their last delivery.

They said that I should ring up next time before coming to the store, but I just don't trust people answering the phone if they aren't familiar with the brand, as they would just guess at something and tell me the wrong info.