Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Robina Toymate is amazing.
Photos to come, but a big range of Tfs...

Oops, I forgot about the photos...

The store is at the entrance to the food court (called the Kitchens), and is on the second floor, so you have to go up an escalator/lift first.

The rainbow entrance.

Inside, it is a winding path of toys and displays... and colours everywhere.
With so much open floor-space, this sort of store wouldn't be profitable at a Westfield store... as the rents are way too high, needing a much more compact store with greater amount of stock per square meter for greater turnover.

In one room off the main track are the action figures, including Transfformers.... lots of Transformers (in addition to the ones in the main areas of the store that were being discounted).
Most of the TF5 Movie toys were there, and most were discounted. But very few Generations toys.

The big find was the first release of some of the Energon Igniter toys for the Bumblebee Movie... which I think shouldn't be released until October.
They scanned up, so were meant to be there, but there was only two sets, so probably just a single case snuck though to the store.

The Cyberverse toys... just about every size class from wave 1.

Heaps of the bigger Rescue Bots toys, including the newest ones like the Epic Optimus and the new Bumblebee with two canine Minicons.

HEAPS of the Simba/Dickie diecast vehicles and figures from RID and the Movie. I've never seen so many of the RID ones before, and they probably had all of the colour variants too (fluro, metal, black, regular). Also some really old TF4 Kreon Customs from wave 1, and the new Mighty Mugs ($20 each).

As noted by others... the Optimus statue from the shortlived Robina ToysRUs store.

And painted on the floor at the Transformers section...