Page 271 of 515 FirstFirst ... 251261266267268269270271272273274275276281291 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

TRU Aspley just put out their stuff to stock the shelves tonight, noted super bumblebees, power surge optimis prime, 2 cases of wave 1 deluxes (so 4 of each), and 13 cases of voyagers (didnt think to check what waves sorry they were closing). No titan master restock unfortunately, i got skytread the other day and theres still a brawn and clobber left, I was hoping to find an apeface in the restocks. Also a blaster there.

Kmart aspley got wave 1 titan masters the other day, around 8+ of each and i picked through with the ones with the least noticeable sprue marks, there's only about 2 or 3 of each now. Heaps of legends too, 1 hardhead, and 2 of each other deluxe. Very tempted to grab 3 scourge to be sweeps for my future takara one. (Edit scratch that as i walked away a guy grabbed the hardhead).

From last weekend...

Looking for RID Legion Groundbusters for some people, I only saw the previous wave (with Ratchet & blue Optimus) at every Coles, BigW and Woolworths I checked out.

BigW Kuraby - nothing new. They were also unpacking some 1-steps that were really old, and more of the Power Hero Bees and Swipes.

Woolworths Kuraby - another with the Ratchet wave.

Kmart Calamvale - lots of toys, but nothing new (like Titans Return). A heap of the RID Megatronus wave though, so not just BigW restocking with older items.

Woolworths Calamvale - Rescue Bots 2-pack figurines on clearance at half price.

Kmart Sunnybank - also a nice range of toys, but no new ones like Titans Return. Also with the old RID Megatronus wave of Warriors.

The CW Legends clearance tag. (apparently Deluxes also have a clearance tag)

Kmart at cannon hill had plenty of wave 1 titan mattress on Tuesday. And there's a nice bus stop billboard for TR with Fort Max on it on Wynnum Road as well. Been too sick to notice anything else.

MacArthur Central Big W has all of the Wave 1 Titans Returns Deluxes, Voyagers and Legends.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

At Garden City today.

Myer - very little left for Transformers, and no Titans Return toys yet. They did have the Platinum Edition 2-pack for $150.

Kmart - had Titans Return wave 2 Voyager Astrotrain, wave 1 Legends, all four wave 1 Deluxe, plus Crashbash as the only Titanmasters left.

Target - had the new RID 6-pack for $79, RID Powersurge Optimus for $89, wave 2 TR Titanmasters, all 4 wave 1 Deluxes, and the second wave of weapon Minicons (Dragonus, Lancelon, Winstrike, Sawtooth).

ToysRUs - they've moved their Transformers section over one aisle, and actually restocked, but still no imports or CW exclusives.
    They have Titans Return Legends (w1), Deluxe (only Skullsmasher), Voyager (both waves, but missing Astrotrain), Leader (w1).
    Plus, a first sighting for RID Powersurge Starscream, for $60... along with the first wave of Weapon Minicons (Doomitron, Bashbreaker, Slipstream, Tricerashot), and Rescue Bots pull-back racers (no shelf-tag yet).

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Plus, a first sighting for RID Powersurge Starscream, for $60...
    I couldn't resist to pat his head. The electronic voice was a little muffled.

hey all, going for a trip to the gold coast soon, any good places to check out while I'm up there? (both for transformers or general stuff )

wave 2 TR Titanmasters, all 4 wave 1 Deluxes, and the second wave of weapon Minicons sighted in Target CBD

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer North lakes had 2x wheelie and 2x the other legends. I don't care for those so can't give names, looked like cassette types.

2x hard head / skull cruncher / blurr / scourge.

3x galvatron / sentinel prime I think it was.

About that for the TR on sale. I grabbed wheelie, hard head, blurr and galvatron because they are definitely the best looking ones and were pretty much the ones I really wanted from this line.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Myer CBD as of closing only has Titans Return:
    - 6x Voyager Sentinel Prime
    - 3x Legends Wheelie and Rewind
    - 1x Leader Powermaster Prime
    - 1x each of Deluxe Hardhead, Blurr and Scourge
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"