Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Robina TRU No thundercracker sightings so didn't reach us or a scalper bought every last one. The Optimus Prime statue is gone, so someone scored an awesome lawn ornament.

Robina Big W has lots of octane in the transformers section, no blitzwing. Three or four hot rods and kups , no other characters. There may be an end shelf somewhere else in the store, but I didn't spy it. So maybe Cosmos and Seaspray went, or didn't come?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Robina TRU No thundercracker sightings so didn't reach us or a scalper bought every last one. The Optimus Prime statue is gone, so someone scored an awesome lawn ornament.

Dammit... I was going to phone up tomorrow to ask about if it was up for grabs, or if it had to be returned somewhere.

FINALLY found POTP Deluxe Wave 2 Sludge, Snarl & Rippersnapper at Big W Noosaville. Presumably someone bought one of each from the slab before I got there as the other 5 (same 3 + Moonracer & Darkwing) weren't there.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer Brisbane CBD

Power of the Primes:
    15x Elita-1
    12x Hun-gurrr
    2x Battleslash
    1x Tailgate
    Wave 1 deluxes
    Wave 1 prime masters

Titans Return:

Blaster, Soundwave, Trypticon, Fortress Maximus, Quake, Krok, Brawn, Roadburn and a few titan masters.

Studio Series:
    Ratchet, Crowbar, Optimus Prime, Starscream

Picked up $15 Octane yesterday.

It's definitely worth $15. If I'd spent more than that, I'd have some serious buyer's remorse. A loose, floppy, floppy mess.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kwanzaabot View Post
    Picked up $15 Octane yesterday.

It's definitely worth $15. If I'd spent more than that, I'd have some serious buyer's remorse. A loose, floppy, floppy mess.
    That's a shame, mine isn't loose at all

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Gold Coast

Tweed City

Kmart
    POTP: 3x Inferno, 3x Grimlock, wave 2 prime masters, wave 3 legends, wave 1 deluxes
    Studio Series: 1x Megatron, 1x Brawl, 1x Starscream, wave 1 deluxes

Big W
    1x Dreadwind, 1x Studio Series Grimlock, 4x Blitzwing, 4x Octone

Tweed Mall

Target
    Studio Series Starscream, Studio Series deluxes, POTP wave 1 deluxes

Pacific Fair

Big W
    POTP wave 1 deluxes, Seaspray, Cosmos, 1x Triggerhappy, 1x Twinferno

Kmart
    POTP: 4x Inferno, 4x Grimlock, wave 2 prime masters, wave 3 legends

Myer
    POTP: 9x Elita-1, 8x Hun-gurr, 1x Starscream, wave 1 deluxes, wave 1 prime masters, wave 2 legends, Windcharger
    Titans Return: Broadside, Megatron, Krok, Triggerhappy, Twinferno, Trypticon, Fortress Maximus, a few titan masters
    Studio Series: 4x Grimlock, 4x Blackout, wave 1 deluxes

20% off Toys. Ends Sunday July 15th

Target
    Kickback, POTP Starscream, wave 2 prime masters

Big W Runaway Bay had several Octanes and Blitzwings $15, heaps of Cosmos and Seaspray (now in main tf isle) and one lone Hung-grr voyager which I took. No sign of elita 1. They still have a Shattered Glass Rodimus Leader as well
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Dammit... I was going to phone up tomorrow to ask about if it was up for grabs, or if it had to be returned somewhere.
    If you're still chasing the statue, my wife mentioned that Aspley had a notice/add up that one was still available at North Lakes this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Stug View Post
    If you're still chasing the statue, my wife mentioned that Aspley had a notice/add up that one was still available at North Lakes this morning.

Considering the prices being asked for the ones down south, it's probably more than I'd be comfortable with.
    I'm surprised that they were allowed to sell them, as I thought they would have been borrowed form the toy companies... unless they were actually bought from them.