Page 482 of 515 FirstFirst ... 462472477478479480481482483484485486487492502 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Didn't get a chance to posy yesterday.

Kmart Toombul had some wave 3 Netflix. 2x Sparkless Seeker, 2x Optimal/Rattrap, 2x Rusticon, 2x Deesus Drone and 2x BB Thunderhowl. Nothing else noteworthy..

Target Toombul still had lots of Wave 1 Retro Headmasters, 2x Shadow Panther, 1x Waspinator, 2x Tracks.

Anyone seen a Kingdom Deluxe Scorponok floating around??

I've tried a few shops and had no luck.

Northlakes Big W had a couple yesterday arvo (23/12 at about 4:30pm), hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzkriegPrime View Post
    Northlakes Big W had a couple yesterday arvo (23/12 at about 4:30pm), hope it helps!
    Are you bloody kidding me?? I was there the 22nd and didn't see any! Must have put more out.. now I gotta try my luck again in the busy period ?

Kmart Oxenford - they’ve got a couple sweeps and one wreck-gar left. They had another Netflix bumblebee. So they must be getting sent out again which is good for everyone that missed him the first time.

Kmart Victoria Point
    Various Wave 2 and 3 Netflix Deluxes including a single Bumbleebee

These sightings might not be of any use to regulars here, but it can still show us items that could be at chains elsewhere.

Kmart Stockland Hervey Bay DEC 24th - wave 2 Netflix Deluxe and wave 3 Voyagers like other Kmarts have been getting again in the last couple off weeks.
    I also saw one of those Cyber Series figures, which someone else had found a couple months ago, but I hadn't seen in Brisbane yet.

BigW Pialba DEC 26th - Still quite a few of the four Vintage Beast Wars toys... plus two waves of Studio Series Deluxe, and an older wave of SS Voyagers with Starscream and Hotrod. Also quite a few Cyberverse Ultra Rack-n-Ruin, which had mostly only appeared at Toyworld and Amazon before now.

Coles Pialba DEC 26th - Both small and large Authentics, which were both on sale until today (I thought it was longer, so missed mentioning it before it expired).
    All of the Coles stores near me in Brisbane stopped selling Transformers toys months ago, so it was a big surprise seeing some at this store... and the big ones too, which I didn't think were still in Australia.
    The small size is the latest wave (Barricade), but the large size could be really old stock, as it looks to be the first wave from back in 2018.

Kmart North Lakes: Nothing much to report.. Those still looking for wave 3 Netflix, 3x Sparkless Seeker and 2x Optimus/Rattrap. Only 1x Deepcover and 2-3 each of the Rusticon/Deeseus Drone. 1x SS86 Sweep left.

Target North Lakes: Nothing new.. Still stacks of Retro Headmasters wave 1, sold out of the Thunderhowl/Cheetor release.

Big W North Lakes: Stacks of Rhinox, 2x Wingfinger, 2x Tracks, 1x SS Starscream, 2x SS86 Slug, 1x SS86 Sweep. And then just stacks of Kingdom wave 2/3 Deluxes mixed with some 3.

Mr Toys Rothwell: 2x Rodimus Prime, 1x Galvatron, 2x Earthmode Magnus, 2x BB Worlds Collide 4pack and quite a few old Earthrise figures (including Snapdragon if you still need him).

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Robina
    Cyberverse Deluxe Dinobot Slug $32

From a couple of weeks ago... I forgot that I didn't post them yet.

Kmart Sunnybank - a restock of Netflix and Kingdom, but remember that this was a couple weeks ago, and I haven't been back there since.

Toyworld Macgregor - it was like a mixed bag of surprises, with a number of new and old collector items, and a KD T-Wrecks that had a discounted price sticker with a written note to say that it was demo stock (not sure what that means, as they don't display toys in this store).

And near the Transformers section, I saw this KO toy that is clearly based on Cyber Series Starscream, but with some remoulding.