Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kmart Maroochydore finally got a Studio Series Ironhide (which I bought) and his case-mate (OP?).

Monday at Coles Sunnybank, the RID Legions are now on clearance, at half price of $4.25.

Then last night, at Garden City Myer, the Transformers were moved again, as they appeared to have gotten in more of the Siege toys since I was last there at the beginning of their toy sale.

And at Kmart - The Ooshies 7 packs are now on clearance, while they had some new stock of the Rescue Bots Flip Racers (I haven't seen them at this store for about a year), for just $5 (they were originally $12). I think we only ever got wave 1 here in Australia (way back in 2017), but there are some wave 2 figures here (Blurr and Chase), so maybe we might see wave 3 (2018) or 4 (2019) here now as well.

And I was disappointed to see one of the Botbots packs ripped open to steal one of the toys inside...

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Kmart Maroochydore finally got a Studio Series Ironhide (which I bought) and his case-mate (OP?).

So... What have we had so far.

Sunnybank and Maroochydore for Ironhide.
    Have we had a Siege Wave 3 yet?

I have been watching Garden City and Cannon Hill pretty closely and haven't seen anything yet.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

There'll be a Bumblee Bee Transformers Showbag at this year's Ekka:

https://www.ekka.com.au/showbags/bum...ormers-showbag

Bumblebee movie Optimus Prime at Mr Toys Kawana!!

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mr Toys Toyworld Australia Fair

Siege: 1x Ultra Magnus, 3x Shockwave
    Studio Series: 2x Rampage
    POTP: 1x Optimus Prime, 3x Rodimus Unicronus, Moonracer, Blackwing, Jazz

Big W in Kawana Waters has a lots of the new Siege deluxe wave: Alert, Refraktor, Blunt & Hound. There was 12 figures there, only 2 Refraktors (which I took). I’m guessing someone beat me to the first 3/4.

Just got the message to pick up Ectotron from Zing Garden City!

Today at BigW Calamvale...

About 300 Bumblebee Movie Legion toys still remain... they just haven't been able to sell many of them since they got them in about 6 months ago.

A decent amount at this fairly small store, just no Siege other than two Battlemasters.

The newest Studio Series - only Drift and Hightower left.

The newest Cyberverse 1-steps Shockwave and Skybyte.

And the newest Cyberverse Ultra Alpha Trion.

I also found a large range of these new "Worlds Smallest" toys, which are licensed from the major toy companies Hasbro and Mattel... and apparently there are some Transformers coming soon from them. As such, we might get them here if these are popular enough. Something to keep an eye out for if they come here.

This BigW also had a LOT of these combiner number-bots (each has a vehicle mode and number mode and combines). For a small BigW store, they seem to bog themselves down with a lot of random items that aren't that popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    There'll be a Bumblee Bee Transformers Showbag at this year's Ekka:

https://www.ekka.com.au/showbags/bum...ormers-showbag
    This year's Transformers offering is a bit boring... it seems to have very similar artwork on every item.
    It is Bumblebee themed, but not "Movie" Bumblebee. And not "Gen1" enough to be aimed at the older fans.
    For $26, and there isn't really anything in it that I'd want either.

• Transformers Bumble Bee Lenticular Tumbler x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee Cap x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee Keyring x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee Socks x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee Tin Sign x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee A5 Ruled Notebook x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee Backpack x 1

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Okay. So since Siege Wave 3 and SS Ironhide were spotted I have been doing regular rounds of

Buranda (Target)
    Cannon Hill (Kmart)
    Carindale (Big W, Kidstuff, Myer, Target)
    Garden City (Big W, Kidstuff, Kmart, Myer, Target)
    Springfield Orion (Big W, Kidstuff, Target)

It has been long and painful. I haven't seen a Refractor or SS Ironhide & Optimus yet. I finally found a Long Haul today. (Cheers to the fellow collector who grabbed the other one at Carindale Target) I managed to get around to all of them today and this is what I could see.

Buranda (Target [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet])

Cannon Hill (Kmart [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet])

Carindale (Big W [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet], Kidstuff [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet], Myer [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet. Lots of Siege Shockwaves and some Ultra Magnuses], Target [A couple of KSI Bosses left.])

Garden City (Big W [Nothing new bet we know they had the latest SS Deluxes, Kidstuff [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet], Kmart [Nothing new. But we know Siege W3 has been through.], Myer [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet], Target [There is a Red Alert and a Hound. Guess that means Target is stocking Siege W3. There are some Rampages left.])

Springfield Orion (Big W [Has a Hightower left], Kidstuff [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet], Target [Has some KSI bosses left.])