Page 168 of 870 FirstFirst ... 148158163164165166167168169170171172173178188 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 8697

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Nothing new to report from Kmart and Target in Stockland Shellharbour. Both displays have been drastically reduced; in both cases replaced my Nerf Guns and moved close by.
    I know huh?, I was completely thrown off and confused by the complete reshuffling of their Toy sections, wait until the next movie rocks around though.

By the looks of things thats what their doing; making room for when the movie toys start hitting the shelves and clearing out the old stock.
    Still, it would be nice to have a choice of line when shopping

Target St Marys has Skullgrins, Darkmount, Red Alert, WFC Prime, Megs, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, 2 Wreck Gars and Perceptor.

Yeah same thing at my K-Mart all Nerf and No-Name junk. Just making room for the new shelf warmers.

My TRU still has a ton of ROTF stuff and they did not have all that much to start with.

Kmart and Target Broadway both have some rts deluxes, mostly prime and bb, but a couple Jazz, Wreckgar, and a tracks. and a red alert.

Deluxes at the clearance prices but voyagers don't appear to be on clearance at Kmart. Only deluxes at Target.
    Kmart also had some scouts: a fair selection no windchargers though.

Sorry for the sketchy details, was in a hurry.

Went through Wollongong today and nothing new to report. Did meet a fellow Transformer fan though and directed them here. Only productive thing that came out of today.

Incidentally what are the sightings for the Miranda area? Went back a few pages but couldn't find anything. Heading there on Thursday and was wondering if it was worth the effort.

Went through Wollongong today and nothing new to report. Did meet a fellow Transformer fan though and directed them here. Only productive thing that came out of today.

Incidentally what are the sightings for the Miranda area? Went back a few pages but couldn't find anything. Heading there on Thursday and was wondering if it was worth the effort.
    Well at least the trip wasn't a total loss then eh?
    As for Miranda, it's been quite some time since I've seen or heard anyone mention Miranda - So it may be worth checking it out dude.

Then my mission is to go to Miranda and report back on anything they may have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    As for Miranda, it's been quite some time since I've seen or heard anyone mention Miranda - So it may be worth checking it out dude.
    That's probably because there's not much to bother mentioning about Miranda (TF-wise that is, plenty of other eye candy though)

Then my mission is to go to Miranda and report back on anything they may have.
    I was in Miranda a couple of weeks ago - I doubt much has changed since then.

At the time, all I saw were plenty of older stock (like wave one Generation figures).

Was at a wedding in Erina over the weekend. After the wedding I stopped in at a store called Casey's Toyworld / Casey's Toys & Hobbies. Lots of stuff there , including a few older figs, some Japanese figs, and the last two waves of the PCC 2 packs.

Will update with photos, and exact details later.