Page 227 of 870 FirstFirst ... 207217222223224225226227228229230231232237247 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Went into Parra TRU this afternoon and they had the deluxes for 29.99 each and the voyagers for $49.99. Grabbed a Soundwave and Wheeljack 9_9

Last edited by SMHFConvoy; 17th February 2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: to add images

Quote Originally Posted by funkyaw View Post
    parra toys r us also had a few of the deluxes on display at lunch time. think there was starscream, arcee and cliffjumper. no shelf tag and didnt try to scan. note that i might be mistaken about some of these since i havent really been following the prime toys.
    o_O RID starscream's only a commander or voyager, and arcee is in wave 2. if they're both deluxes that is super good news.

sorry guys. based on the other post, looks like i was mistaken about the prime deluxes there. at least we are finally getting some new transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by ike_ike View Post
    o_O RID starscream's only a commander or voyager, and arcee is in wave 2. if they're both deluxes that is super good news.
    Starscream is commander class in the cyberverse line and a voyager in the main TFP line

sorry guys. based on the other post, looks like i was mistaken about the prime deluxes there. at least we are finally getting some new transformers.
    I was in TRU around 3.30pm. They might have started putting the stock out when you saw it.

colin78 has an attached pic of Meggs that was in TRU for $59.99. so i guess they are the robots in disguise ones and not the first editions.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Yeah, Sadly Voyager Megatron never got a "first Release" release. He was $49.95, and the ratio for him to Voyager Prime was insane. There was 2 Megs left at Bankstown Toys r us, and at least 8 Optimus figures, no other Prime figures there yet though.

Just a side note too boys and girls...Get these figures!! The Quality Control is flawless. Every one of my first edition figures, including the entertainment pack have perfect paint jobs, tight joints, and if nothing else, the transformations of this range are awesome!! Voyager Megatron and Deluxe Starscream would have to be my faves so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That text is standard info placed on everything dude, I wouldn't hold anything to it.
    I'm forever optimistic... though the further posts seem to have shattered my optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by colin78 View Post
    Yeah, Sadly Voyager Megatron never got a "first Release" release. He was $49.95, and the ratio for him to Voyager Prime was insane. There was 2 Megs left at Bankstown Toys r us, and at least 8 Optimus figures, no other Prime figures there yet though.

Just a side note too boys and girls...Get these figures!! The Quality Control is flawless. Every one of my first edition figures, including the entertainment pack have perfect paint jobs, tight joints, and if nothing else, the transformations of this range are awesome!! Voyager Megatron and Deluxe Starscream would have to be my faves so far...
    I have heard that the RID versions are not genearlly as nice as the FE versions though. Deluxe Cliffjumper and Voyager prime being two examples.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Yeah, the prime has a big red 2 piece panel on his back where as the first edition transforms differently and the panels arent there. Cliffjumper doesn't look too bad, but we'll soon see. The paint and the tightness will hopefully be a constant in this line. Here's hoping...

parra toys r us also had a few of the deluxes on display at lunch time. think there was starscream, arcee and cliffjumper. no shelf tag and didnt try to scan. note that i might be mistaken about some of these since i havent really been following the prime toys.
    Cheers for that dude! I bolted over there straight after reading your post and grabbed myself a Soundwave. I passed on Wheeljack for now... I'll probably grab him this Sunday in the likely event that I don't find anything I want at the Fair.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I recieved a first edition Starscream today that had the Australian distribution text on the bottom of the box. (from eBay) are we absolutely sure we're not getting these here? Were the deluxes you saw today "Robots in Disguise" or "First edition" labelled.
    Yeah, they were all TFP RiDs, not FEs. As Hursticon said, it's just standard procedure to put their various main international branches on their packaging (saves them money from having to print different versions for each of their Anglophone markets).

was in penrith plaza this morning the new part where JB is and found in the collectables shop a MP Skywarp for $379.00 , G1 encore Ratchet $70.00 , G1 encore Ironhide $70.00 , G1 encore Hoist $110.00. also seen a Binaltech Skids for $149.99.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!