Page 293 of 870 FirstFirst ... 273283288289290291292293294295296297298303313 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 8693

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

TRU Liverpool has 5 MP Thundercracker and 2 Optimus and Target has Soundwaves and Soundbastlers (Happy Dance)

Target Chatswood had 7 Soundwaves and 1 Soundblaster earlier this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Hi Trent, I'll stop past on Saturday and pick one up if it's still there, see you at the fair. No worries on the minions, hopefully someone else has a chance to pick up a spare or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Cheers.

I now have a Soundwave in the bag for you. even picked the one with better paint, though I noticed the top of the box is cut from when they opened the carton, if this is a problem I should be able to swap it on Thursday night. let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Toy world Kiama will be getting in more of the 2 pack discs. They hope they'll be in by thursday. I may also have a spare FoC Soundwave at the fair
    If you do get a chance to pick 2 sets up and bring them with you I would be mighty grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Supreme View Post
    Big W Rockdale has the Maximus Prime for $38... pretty cheap I thought as I saw it online in America for $99! Think I'll spend my cash on the MP cassettes rather than the FOC ones... although hard to resist
    the maximus primes (Optimus Maximus)are on sale at Target or Kmart this week for about $30, though I'm not sure if their worth it for that price either?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Ok, so i found all but brawl at Kmart casula. If anyone spots FOC brawl anywhere, please let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by colin78 View Post
    Ok, so i found all but brawl at Kmart casula. If anyone spots FOC brawl anywhere, please let me know...
    I think I saw him in target chatswood but definitely castle hill complete set but that was last weekend.
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 10th November 2012 at 08:30 PM.

Saw 6 G2 Bruticus at Chatswood TRU this morning. I didn't get one, it felt very light when I picked it up for something that big. I can't decided to get it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Toy world Kiama will be getting in more of the 2 pack discs. They hope they'll be in by thursday. I may also have a spare FoC Soundwave at the fair
    If possible could you get me both sets please? I'll be at the fair next week.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

I now have a Soundwave in the bag for you. even picked the one with better paint, though I noticed the top of the box is cut from when they opened the carton, if this is a problem I should be able to swap it on Thursday night. let me know.
    That'll be fine. I'm not to concerned about the box.

If you do get a chance to pick 2 sets up and bring them with you I would be mighty grateful.
    I'll see if there is any reason to head down that way for work this week. That way I can swing in on my way past.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

No soundblasters left in penrith
    Plenty of Soundwave though

So at this new toy shoop at Macquarie Centre called Toymates i saw TF Prime Knockoutr, Blackarachnia, ratchet, and Deadend. Im told this is a significant find.
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.