Page 533 of 870 FirstFirst ... 513523528529530531532533534535536537538543553 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Sigh. I was down in Kiama for work this week and I usually check out Toyworld but didn't because I'm lazy.

Good work Trent
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Uncle Pete's at waringah mall had no combiner war figures while castle towers had legends thunder cracker and wind charger. I really hope they restock soon, would love to get superion locally.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

On the Upside, TRU Castle Hill has a few Jetfires, MP Bumblebees and Evolution Pack Bumblebees.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Went in to The new Shellharbour TrU yesterday looking for some CW figures. They had such an impressive TF section when they first opened I was convinced that they'd be on the ball with the latest releases.

Well wasn't I disappointed. It was exactly the same as last time I was there. Hardly any stock had moved at all, or they had so much of the same stuff out back that they were just putting the same stuff back as it was sold. The only noticeable change was MP Wheeljack was gone and they had 2 MP Bumblebee's.

Everything else was as it was about 6-8 weeks ago And in case you're wondering, that consisted of Leader Jetfire, MP Grimlock, Sunstorm and Prowl, AOE stuff, etc.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Silver Knight Prime with Grimlock 2-pack down to $35 at Target
    (Saw this in Katoomba - was almost tempted to get it)

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Sigh. I was down in Kiama for work this week and I usually check out Toyworld but didn't because I'm lazy.

Good work Trent
    Yeah, I was in Kiama last week and actually went in-store. Nothing. I was a week too early

As already mentioned, Uncle Petes Castle Hill hasn't restocked in a week. I was there yesterday around 2 PM. No Bombshells or Powerglides
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Saw something interesting at Kmart today. It appears they have price tags for CW Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders. It couldn't be the AOE Gen figures as these had a different code on them along which a sticker saying 'Product currently unavailable', the AOE figures were also in a completely different section aswell since they were all on clearance. The AOE Gen deluxes are $29 where as these tags say $25 for deluxes, but unfortunately $49 for Voyagers and $89 for Leaders. They also had tags for RID Warrior class figures.

interesting

I've started up this year's price-comparison listing here... which has Kmart and TRU prices of most GEN and RID sizes (they are already in their systems). Other store chains don't yet have them in their computer systems, so must be still some way off for them getting those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post

That's teasing!