Page 53 of 870 FirstFirst ... 334348495051525354555657586373 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
    go on tease me more. i want all those (cept dead end) and they havnt hit mass release in western sydney yet.

such a tease =P
    Western Sydney get F/A when it comes to releasing. Myer in Penrith is still flogging off figures from the first movie, and thats all they had when I was in there last.

Arcee is in the next wave, with Scorponok and Swerve (both are redecos).

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Isn't Arcee also supposed to be in this wave? I want, but not at $31 dollars. (Although that is only $2 more than everyone else...)
    Dunno, but she's not at Myer CBD.

HobbyCo CBD have wave 3 Legends (Mudflap, The Fallen, Ironhide, Grindor) and wave 1 reships, Scalpel & Duneunner, Long Haul & Grindor. Their prices are fairly high, but hey for $1 over everyone else, I grabbed the Legends I wanted anyway.

They have 3 each of the voyagers and quite a few of each legend & scout.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

ofcourse the ice cream twins come out just as all the sales end....
    Spank you very much

I found the icecream twins at Blacktown myer but there was only one (strait out of the shipping box lol) so I grabbed it but i'm sure they will restock shortly, there were a few others like Jolt as well & a helicopter who's name eludes me

Nothing but Deluxe preview Soundwaves at Kmart Mt Druitt, plus some FAB's and Leader Megatrons.
    $60 Roll Out Optimus Prime from Animated if anyone is interested, the TF section has shrunk significantly, and been shifted further back, no Voyager class figures.

Plumpton Big W has deluxe Soundwaves, some Legends 5 packs and some Jetfire/Jetstorm packs.

Blacktown Kmart has one reverb (left him there, not that nice looking a toy) and a heap of scouts and FAB's, but not one single Deluxe figure. Leaders and Voyagers are around, but you have to hunt for them.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

just got back from parramatta.

target has a few blazemasters, dead ends, they had a jolt and ice cream truck twins. NOTE: check your icecream truck twins because i bought it and mudflap, had no head, had to take it back this morn and exchange. you can check by looking where the cab splits and the head is clear as day, but check!

myer and david jones had little to no new stuff. mostly from the first movie

kmart had earlier wave stuff, but most importantly they had about 3 Jetfires and 3 Grindors. they also have the repaint of the motorbike from the first wave, looks good in that paint but i didnt get him since i got the origional.

anyone seen more skids, chromia, wheelie or dunerunner out west?

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
    just got back from parramatta.

target has a few blazemasters, dead ends, they had a jolt and ice cream truck twins. NOTE: check your icecream truck twins because i bought it and mudflap, had no head, had to take it back this morn and exchange. you can check by looking where the cab splits and the head is clear as day, but check!

myer and david jones had little to no new stuff. mostly from the first movie

kmart had earlier wave stuff, but most importantly they had about 3 Jetfires and 3 Grindors. they also have the repaint of the motorbike from the first wave, looks good in that paint but i didnt get him since i got the origional.

anyone seen more skids, chromia, wheelie or dunerunner out west?
    I was at Parra Target at 1pm and they only had 3 Dead Ends and a lone Blazemaster left. Damn it!! Missed out by that much! Plenty of Dunerunners at Kmart Merrylands when I was there on Wednesday so you may want to check there.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Penrith Big W has a decent selection of animated gear as well as 4 Deluxe Mudflaps
    Penrith Myer had 2x Blazemaster, Dead End and Ice cream truck twins for $32 each
    Penrith Target only had wave 1 scouts.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Penrith Big W has a decent selection of animated gear as well as 4 Deluxe Mudflaps
    Penrith Myer had 2x Blazemaster, Dead End and Ice cream truck twins for $32 each
    Penrith Target only had wave 1 scouts.
    There was 2 Ice Cream truck twins on friday, but my fiance bought one lol.
    They did have Universe Smokescreen as well so I figured I'd buy it