Page 543 of 870 FirstFirst ... 523533538539540541542543544545546547548553563 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Which Optimus, as there have been a few (despite not being a main cast character).

Dino Optimus or the new Truck Optimus that came with Salvage?

If the latter, the Salvage wave hasn't been sighted here yet... unless Optimus was repacked with the Blurr wave.

Did you see Blurr and/or Salvage?
    It isnt the Salvage wave. Optimus, Blurr, Chase & Blades. Found a box at work

Quote Originally Posted by funkyaw View Post
    It was the new rescan optimus in cab over engine style. Not the dino or monster truck one. There was a blueish car one that was with it on the pegs.
    Okay, it's the newest one that came out with Salvage, but we seem to have missed the Salvage wave, as the blue car would be Blurr who is the next wave, and Optimus was probably a repack with that wave.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Does anybody know if Leader Jetfire has the same code as the CW Leaders? Wondering if he would be on sale aswell.
    I bought leader class jet fire from amazon at 1/2 the price and bundle with lots of others figures and shipment is just $20

Quote Originally Posted by Pineappletron View Post
    4 boxes of Year of the Snake Omega Supereme $99 at Auburn Big W.

I couldn't grab him because I didn't have the cash. Platnium
    I'm at auburn now, they are gone already. The guy didn't know anything about it and when I showed a picture he thought it was a bumblebee -.-;

Quote Originally Posted by Pineappletron View Post
    4 boxes of Year of the Snake Omega Supereme $99 at Auburn Big W.

I couldn't grab him because I didn't have the cash. Platnium
    The Big W is a weird one, stuff can be there for years (saw some Mega Bloks x-treme sets there in 2013, even though they were from around 2011 or something)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Kmart Stanhope Gardens had nothing. Not a single tf figure. Not even mashers on the toy shelves.

On the clearance table was a Titan bumblebee and a leader bumblebee.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Target Broadway in the City has wave 1 AoE Power Battlers, CW Optimus and Silverbolt, and not much else.
    Kmart Broadway had a few scraps of AoE stuff but nothing worth making a trip there for, nothing we haven't seen everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    The Big W is a weird one, stuff can be there for years (saw some Mega Bloks x-treme sets there in 2013, even though they were from around 2011 or something)
    That place is balls for toys, its like a deadend zone for stuff that doesn't sell from other Big W areas - get transferred there and then it magically disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I'm at auburn now, they are gone already. The guy didn't know anything about it and when I showed a picture he thought it was a bumblebee -.-;
    I saw them on the trolly ready to be put onto the shelves. I went back to see if the omegas was there, hoping to get him to fight against tripticon or Devvy. Nope all of them were gone when I was there at 130pm. I guess a scalper got to them first.

Toys r us Campbelltown has been gutted of combiner wars figures with the RID figs virtually un touched, no leaders left, a single solitary drag strip and 4 or so silver bolts and primes and one of each legend (well a couple of wind chargers)

Either the introductory sale is doing the trick or shock horror g1 inspired transformers and combiners are a hit

I guess people were sick of AOE toys hope they restock soon
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy