Page 561 of 870 FirstFirst ... 541551556557558559560561562563564565566571581 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Stay out of my 'hood!

Reminds me of that toy monopoly back on TFW.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Lol just passing through mate I promise haha. I get down to the Gong once a year and was picking up some kids golf clubs for my little one when i spotted their display. Rather large TRU for an 'Express'.
    Thats actually the best TF setup they've had in about a year. I'm really surprised they got Combiner Wars stuff in. They usually miss out on anything good and end up with the trash
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Kmart mt Druitt had the wave one deluxes from CW as well as the usual movie leftovers, rescue bots and RiD one step and legion figures.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Went back to Bankstown BigW on the way to work hoping to pick up Air Raid but seems like they've pulled them off the shelves or sold out. Ah well.
    In their place there are wave 1 RiD warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Went back to Bankstown BigW on the way to work hoping to pick up Air Raid but seems like they've pulled them off the shelves or sold out. Ah well.
    In their place there are wave 1 RiD warriors.
    Yeah I was going to pick up off-road and deadend but they've been pulled because big w doesn't have codes

Default Cant find air raid

I called baulkam hill and they did have wave 2 but no air raid. Baulkham hill is the only toymate store that have them. big w pulled out cw and told me they got discontinued? Beats me maybe they have disagreement problem. I called bankstown they say they dont have any and then tried liverpool with that discontinued issue. Argghhhh!!! So frustrated. Where is Air raid????

They're not discontinued. I think its because they didn't have prices in the system yet they'll be back out once it's sorted.

2 voyager slogs at Kmart Hornsby and a bunch of AOE deluxes, mostly lockdowns and Hot Shots.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Not that it really matters to anyone, but my local Big W has Wave 2 Deluxe CW, Wave 1 Legend CW and Wave 1 RID Warriors, 1 Step and 3 Step changers.

They moved the entire section to a small wall in the corner, replaced by frickin TMNT toys! ARARRARARAR
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by Eddielai2002 View Post
    I called baulkam hill and they did have wave 2 but no air raid. Baulkham hill is the only toymate store that have them. big w pulled out cw and told me they got discontinued? Beats me maybe they have disagreement problem. I called bankstown they say they dont have any and then tried liverpool with that discontinued issue. Argghhhh!!! So frustrated. Where is Air raid????
    It's only new out in the last week, and we aren't like Japan/Asia that sees stock released pretty much everywhere at once. Wave 2 has only trickled into just a few stores so far, and is so new that they didn't even have it in their system to scan at the registers.
    Wave 2 hasn't even arrived yet at the other store-chains, so give it a couple weeks, and Wave 2 will probably be the only toys you see in every store.