Page 577 of 870 FirstFirst ... 557567572573574575576577578579580581582587597 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

wollongong stores are all still stocking wave 1 combiners wars. The same as all shellharbour stalls.

Quote Originally Posted by frozensage View Post
    yesterday they still had it on their website and you can search it. Today it's gone!
    I believe they took it out because they must have got heaps and heaps of calls nationwide asking if the figure is in stock and some people must have said that they saw it was on their website. So to stop the calls they might have had to take it off the website

Quote Originally Posted by icemanff23 View Post
    I believe they took it out because they must have got heaps and heaps of calls nationwide asking if the figure is in stock and some people must have said that they saw it was on their website. So to stop the calls they might have had to take it off the website

http://www.bigw.com.au/product/trans...0000000209919/

Speaking of Big W. Merrylands had 1 kreo.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    size is something they base price on I think, being it's large, therefore they can get parents to spend more on it.

While I'm sure the profit margin on the retail price for these things is massive, I think you'd be surprised at the amount of engineering that goes into making these types of transformers work well every time. apart from the internal complexity that reduces the external complexity, they also need to have ways for the mechanism and structure to yield when it's pushed too hard in the wrong direction so it wont break leaving dangerous parts, and preferably so that when forced back to where is should be it will still mostly work if then used properly. Designing all that in takes a lot of time and development time costs money.
    I am impressed by the engineering generally, but they also sacrifice a great deal of the vehicle and robot for the "3-Step" class. Also, these are "Ages 5+". Age of Extinction Deluxes, for example, are "Ages 6+". I just don't accept this is enough of a reason for more than double the price.

But I suppose they think they can get away with it for the new simplified Leader classes, so why not the larger 3-Steps and 1-Steps?
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    I am impressed by the engineering generally, but they also sacrifice a great deal of the vehicle and robot for the "3-Step" class. Also, these are "Ages 5+". Age of Extinction Deluxes, for example, are "Ages 6+". I just don't accept this is enough of a reason for more than double the price.

But I suppose they think they can get away with it for the new simplified Leader classes, so why not the larger 3-Steps and 1-Steps?
    I think your last paragraph there nails it. large toy = big price.

even though it might not sound like it, I do agree with you, the prices on a lot of these items are out of sight. I'm certainly not interested in them for that price or even a third of it in a lot of cases. and these days if it's big it needs to be awesome to earn a space in my limited display area.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Was back again last night...

Are there really that many ppl buying transformers? I mean it's no iphone :P

Did the rounds at Dapto today:
    Big W: A few Wave 2 RiD Warriors, 1 Bombshell, some RiD flip and change and heaps of Hero Mashers.
    Coles: A few of Wave 1 and 2 RiD Legions, but no Steeljaw (Finally got Sideswipe and Grimlock!)

However Big W had the new Thunderbirds toys...

Quote Originally Posted by frozensage View Post
    Was back again last night...

Are there really that many ppl buying transformers? I mean it's no iphone :P
    people rather buy it in store than online. haha I know but this is a titan scale so its more collectable like how metroplex was like all those years ago

people rather buy it in store than online. haha I know but this is a titan scale so its more collectable like how metroplex was like all those years ago
    I remember it as if it were 25 months ago. Oh wait.

Has anyone seen the Robots in Disguise Legion Megatronus 2 pack at TRU Castle Hill?

Thanks.