Page 606 of 870 FirstFirst ... 586596601602603604605606607608609610611616626 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Seems like blackjack it's at all the non Sydney stores
    Seems that way, I don't even know if the kmarts near me will get anything new besides legends because they're overstocked with the w1 voyagers. Still I'll have to pick up legends rodimus at some point

North Rocks Kmart has CW Legends figures, including Groove, Warpath & Rodimus. All discounted at $15 each. Also had Rook, Streetwise and Silverbolt - no other CW stuff there.

I have been trying to search for MP Starscream from TRU in Paramatta and everywhere else. They all told me they can't find it and its only available in USA. So who ever said that they saw it, are they sure? Because TOYSRUS never get anything early.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddielai2002 View Post
    I have been trying to search for MP Starscream from TRU in Paramatta and everywhere else. They all told me they can't find it and its only available in USA. So who ever said that they saw it, are they sure? Because TOYSRUS never get anything early.
    Clearly TRU have no idea what they are saying. I was there 1 week ago and I saw 3 starscreams there.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Maybe they have cleared it off the floor. But now I have to wait for any sightings.Where did you see them by the way? As in the same aisle as where other transformers are kept?

Have post #6036 on your phone (a photo of the toy at Parra TRU) and show them.

Doesn't seem like they know anything. All they show is what they have on their system. If its not on their system and they don't physically see it they just say its from America. I don't get why they bring stuff on their shelf and they have no records or what so ever on their system. Well, I'll try to go there today and have a look for it myself. If I do find it in hope that I do, I will ask them why their system failed and how come the staff are not properly looking. Its either laziness or not properly trained. Either way, I'll hope for the best. By the way, If i do get starscream I want to sell my MP Sunstorm.

I was in Wollongong over the weekend visiting family and decided to pop down to Shellharbour to check out TRU and Shellharbour square as it have been a few years since I was last down that way.

I have never seen a better stock TRU in my life than Shellharbour.

MP Hasbro Starscream x2
    MP Hasbro Grimlock
    MP Hasbro Prowl
    MP Hasbro Bluestreak x2
    MP Takara Ultra Magnus x2
    MP Takara Star Sabre

CW Devastator x3

Target Shellharbour square

CW Motormaster x2

Just after the sale I see

RID Legends still 4.80 or whatever at Coles. And we got the Tiny Titans blind bags in. If anyone cares hahaaa