Page 839 of 870 FirstFirst ... 819829834835836837838839840841842843844849859 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,390 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by flint1138 View Post
    I was at Erina Myer today, Kingdom wave 2 deluxes on show. I tried to purchase them but they were on 'product recall/embargo' till tomorrow. So she couldn't sell them. This was 20mins before the shop closed, apparently they put them out a day early when going through the new stock.

The girl was nice enough to put them aside so I can go in Monday and grab them, so thats nice. Will take the long way to work and grab them on the way.
    They had a couple of each left (2 airazor, 2 huffer, 3 ractonite & arcee) if anyone else in the area goes looking for wave 2 tomorrow.
    Were you able to purchase them today mate? I live in Perth and tried to get Huffer from Myers today but they couldnt sell it as it said product recall!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Were you able to purchase them today mate? I live in Perth and tried to get Huffer from Myers today but they couldnt sell it as it said product recall!
    The two stores in Brisbane that I checked today had the same thing, with the register screen saying "product recall".
    One store was refusing to sell them at all, saying that legally they are required to send back to the supplier any product listed on their system as "product recall", as it means there is something defective or unsafe.

In other words, I think someone at Myer changed the setting to prevent the toys being sold before April 1st, but put them under a code that they shouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy D View Post
    Kingdom Wave 2 deluxes and voyagers at Myer Eastgardens. Arcee, Airrazor, Huffer and Dinobot to my knowledge.

I was so excited when I called up and they found Airrazor, Huffer and Dinobot. They put them aside for me but when I showed up to collect them none of the Kingdom stuff would scan correctly and instead they scanned with a product recall notice on them.

I offered to pay the same as the Earthrise toys that were also on the shelves but the sales assistants (I tried my luck with a few of them) refused to sell them.

I'm confident there's no safety recall on the toys given they are currently being sold at multiple Toyworlds but I'm guessing this Myer has put it's Kingdom stock on the shelves too soon (or they've been blocked off for a sale).

Super annoying....the toys were within touching distance.

I note Morg176 saw wave 2 at Shellharbour Myer. I wonder if they scanned with the same recall notice?
    I've got some good news to report.

I called up Myer Eastgardens and the sale embargo on Wave 2 kingdom has been lifted.

The lady who helped me the last time I was there (when they couldn't sell the toys) remembered me and immediately put aside Inferno, Dinobot, Huffer and Airazor for me which I have subsequently collected. The toys scanned without a problem.

I guess karma was good to me. I ended up getting everything with the 20% sale discount so I actually saved heaps compared to if they sold me the toys a fortnight ago.

I saw Arcee, Dinobot and ? Paleotrex left on the shelves. I don't know if there are others out the back. Didn't see any Leaders.
    "I am Supreme" [Magneto]

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Sadly no, went there yesterday and they were still under Product Recall. The manager of the department took my details and said she would get back to me. Haven't heard anything yet.

If I find them anywhere else I will be picking them up. Can't sit around waiting for a call.

Inferno, Dinobot x3, Airazor, Arcee x2 (in Earthrise box also... lol) and the Skeleton x2 dude at Myer Miranda.

No Huffers, I grabbed the last one.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Big W Macquarie. 8 x KD Dinobot. 4 x KD Inferno. 20% off sale.

That look like they got 4 boxes of wave 2 voyagers

Erina Kmart
    Cyberverse Deluxe
    1 Prowl
    1Soundwave
    2 Starscream

Tuggerah Target
    Kingdom Core class Starscream & Megatron, about 6 of each $19

Big W
    3x Dinobots
    1x Inferno

Wave 2 kingdom inferno and dinobot shelf warming at big w mac square