Page 860 of 870 FirstFirst ... 840850855856857858859860861862863864865 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

No Velocitron Deluxes at Kmart Broadway last night, but I did get the next wave of SS Deluxes - TFTM Arcee, DOTM Bumblebee & ROTF Sideways.
    Also on shelves was the Hot Rod & Soundwave wave of Studio Series Voyagers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Right place
    Right time
    Restock

Legacy Cosmos (was) at Kmart Marrickville with 2 Overrides and 1 Road Rocket

Buzzworthy Bumblebee Deluxes wave 2 (Kup, Cliffjumper and B-127) at Target Castle Towers.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Tk Maxx has the 4 pack with nemesis primal and black arachnia for $99 today.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Tk Maxx has the 4 pack with nemesis primal and black arachnia for $99 today.
    That's a shame... Hasbro Australia must have imported a LOT of that 4-pack, as it has been showing up in a few different places. Now that it has been on Amazon and now TKMaxx for under $100 (for a set worth $140), it seems that everyone who wanted it, got it a long time ago. And just like with Origin Bumblebee, Hasbro Australia wasn't going to be getting in the next 4-pack if they were having trouble selling the first one.

My sister is going over to Aus/Sydney for the league final, anyone got any tips about where she could find any of the wave 2 retro Headmasters still around? They never came out here in New Zealand.

They're Target exclusives right? Do you guys still see them around or have they been mostly picked off by now. Cheers!

They were indeed Target exclusives, but you might have trouble finding them now. You might get lucky and find one or two still floating around, and it could be either wave, as some stores got a restock of wave 1 earlier this year.
    Best to check the website and see which stores are still listed with stock - it isn't guaranteed that they still have them, but those stores are the ones most likely to still have some.

Thanks! That makes sense, she can use the website for any possible stock options to check for any of the stores she goes near by.

Big W Hurstville had cybershark, tigatron, terrorsaur and the caterpillar one today. $44 a pop. You'd think they'd have learnt after the previous two waves.
    ~

Toymate Top Ryde had the Jada Toys Converting R/C Vehicle: Autobot Optimus Prime, aka "Robosen Optimus Prime at Home"
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures