Page 332 of 609 FirstFirst ... 312322327328329330331332333334335336337342352 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Oh darn,

Thanks for the update, I was thinking midlands was like just taking one out at the time but guessed not.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Sold out at Midland.
    That may be accurate, but the misleading information we are receiving I have doubts.

An employee would have looked at the empty shelf and an assumed they were sold out.

I would call again in the afternoon, incase more are put out.

Strange that 1 was put out over night. I picked mine up at 5pm, and someone else grabbed one this morning. Perhaps it was the last...

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    That may be accurate, but the misleading information we are receiving I have doubts.

An employee would have looked at the empty shelf and an assumed they were sold out.

I would call again in the afternoon, incase more are put out.

Strange that 1 was put out over night. I picked mine up at 5pm, and someone else grabbed one this morning. Perhaps it was the last...
    Cheers, but I did think of that. I actually called back and had someone else check again. No joy.

Think Livingston might have them now got a missed call from a Big W number

After a long discussion (and a very helpful staff member) I can confirm that Midland received two. They have more on order.

For the record, it appears they forgot to look on the list to see if anyone had their name down. I politely suggested it might be worth the store manager's time to cop to the screw up and call the first two people on the list and apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Think Livingston might have them now got a missed call from a Big W number
    Negative on this just went to check.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    After a long discussion (and a very helpful staff member) I can confirm that Midland received two. They have more on order.

For the record, it appears they forgot to look on the list to see if anyone had their name down. I politely suggested it might be worth the store manager's time to cop to the screw up and call the first two people on the list and apologise.
    Haha I like your style. I was the first on the list, so quite poor really. Luckily I took matters into my own hands and found one.

But an order of 2 is pretty pitiful!

If they do call me with one, I will give you guys first dibs.

This sale should not have happened if they do not have it in stock.

This is poor coordination of bigw part of having the eastern states sell and we are like huh? Wtf?

For the record Livingston is showing-6 in quantity meaning they over sold or taken orders.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    Haha I like your style. I was the first on the list, so quite poor really. Luckily I took matters into my own hands and found one.

But an order of 2 is pretty pitiful!

If they do call me with one, I will give you guys first dibs.
    Thanks mate. I'm sure the order of two was what was supplied. I work for another (big box, not department store) retailer and while we can order 20 of something, if someone is only shipping us 5, we'll get five. Doesn't mean the remaining 15 wont be fulfilled, but it means they aren't on the truck yet.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    This sale should not have happened if they do not have it in stock.

This is poor coordination of bigw part of having the eastern states sell and we are like huh? Wtf?
    It's possible that it was Hasbro's fault, as they had a backlog after moving warehouses... and there are conflicting versions on what happened with the scheduling and supply of Devastator.