Page 349 of 609 FirstFirst ... 329339344345346347348349350351352353354359369 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Devastator is now on sale at Midland Toyworld for $200.

Inquired today at toys r us cannington and the only masterpiece figure coming in the near future will be MP-26 Road Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Inquired today at toys r us cannington and the only masterpiece figure coming in the near future will be MP-26 Road Rage
    what about tracks?

He wasn't in the system but I'm just reading on Seibertron.com now that he has been spotted over east at tru for $150 which is a complete rip-off as I got mine for $80

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    He wasn't in the system but I'm just reading on Seibertron.com now that he has been spotted over east at tru for $150 which is a complete rip-off as I got mine for $80
    Yes, Tracks is now out at ToysRUs.
    Seibertron are just posting our news posting (with link) from here.

Got me RiD Warrior Quillfire at the New Halls Head K-Mart yesterday, they also have Warrior Blue Drift as well as Thunderhoof and Megatronus

K-mart Innaloo had full sets of Combaticon limbs at $25 each, but no Onslaughts. Actually only a single Voyager which was Scattershot. Typical selection of Legends (sans Shockwave of course)

TRU Innaloo had:
    - CW Voyages: a single Onslaught, nil Sky Lynx, and a heap load of Scattershots - these were on sale price of $40.
    - CW Leader Megs & Armada Megs on sale at $80.
    - A single damaged box Leader Jetfire.
    - Usual platinums (Inseticons, Blaster/Perceptor) including Movie Dinobot set at "clearance" for $200.
    - There a single Shockwave amongst the CW Legends here.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Don't understand why Kmart sells the CW deluxe at $25 and the Rid deluxe at $29. Should both be the same price.

Kmart Joondalup had a bunch of CW silverbolts and optimus voyagers but no Sky lynx.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKFD View Post
    Don't understand why Kmart sells the CW deluxe at $25 and the Rid deluxe at $29. Should both be the same price.
    Actually... the RID warriors are cheaper in America than the GEN Deluxes (the RRP of both, which is dictated by the wholesale price).
    RID RRP - US$15 (here at Kmart - $29)
    GEN RRP - US$17 (here at Kmart - $25)

The RID Warriors should be cheaper here than the GEN Deluxes, but most stores have them at the same price, while Kmart sell them for more... which I chose not to question, as us Collectors are more likely to buy the GEN Deluxes, so it is good to have them cheaper (at one store at least).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    as us Collectors are more likely to buy the GEN Deluxes, so it is good to have them cheaper (at one store at least).
    Yes definitely can't complain with that

BTW just picked up Sky Lynx at Kmart Warwick.