Page 359 of 609 FirstFirst ... 339349354355356357358359360361362363364369379 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    I only live in wa so I'd rather read about wa sightings in the wa thread?
    Is that not the point of the thread itself?
    Perhaps I'm wrong.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, thanks for all your work in threads for this site.
    Yes it is, however, we don't want to be making it a chore for people to worry about only posting in certain areas if there is a temporary "hot topic" for something new here, as it will just mean people will not post in either area, because it isn't spontaneous and fun for those contributing (which are the people we need to prioritise otherwise we wouldn't have any news, info or sightings posted for the benefit of the readers and guests).

At least for now we get people posting in one of (only) two topics, which doesn't make for much extra effort to subscribe or view... and probably 99% of the sightings for WA will still end up in this WA sightings topic anyway.
    If you are worried about missing a sighting for WA that is posted in the "Australian News topic", you can subscribe to it and the board should email you every time there is a new post... or bookmark it to re-check every time you come back to check for new posts in this WA sightings topic.

We might prioritise those people contributing to this site, but we also try to make it as easy as possible for members and guests to find what others are contributing here.

Heaps of those nasty looking Titan Soundwave Leader things at Toyworld Midland today. $90. Also have 'reduced' Devastators $200.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Heaps of those nasty looking Titan Soundwave Leader things at Toyworld Midland today. $90. Also have 'reduced' Devastators $200.
    Thanks for posting this. I decided to pay impatience tax and picked a Soundwave up (PC doesnt seem to have a preorder for it?)

There were also a couple each of Sentinel Prime and Galvatron for the same price as reported at Kmart.

Is it the head? I do find that sound wave head a bit nasty. Still going to buy him.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Is it the head? I do find that sound wave head a bit nasty. Still going to buy him.
    It just looks cheap and nasty. Plastic quality? Detail? Colours?...dunno. It's missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    I saw at least 3 Vortex's at Target Westfield Carousel on Sunday. Damn $45 for Galvatron, I got ripped off. Paid $60 for one at Toyworld Mandurah on Monday.
    I honestly don't know how Toyworld survives. They always have the same stuff other chain stores get but at a higher price.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    I honestly don't know how Toyworld survives. They always have the same stuff other chain stores get but at a higher price.
    Lego.

It just looks cheap and nasty. Plastic quality? Detail? Colours?...dunno. It's missing something.
    It's actually a ko "not Blaster" but shhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    There was a time when they were getting the Transformers stuff first in Aus, and more or less first globally at retail. That was around the time Generations 1.0 came out - the wave that had WFC Prime, Thrust and Drift.

When are we getting the Titans Return deluxes here? I'm making eyes at Brainstorm, though I can't quite figure out if he's actually getting a retail release here yet.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    There was a time when they were getting the Transformers stuff first in Aus, and more or less first globally at retail. That was around the time Generations 1.0 came out - the wave that had WFC Prime, Thrust and Drift.

When are we getting the Titans Return deluxes here? I'm making eyes at Brainstorm, though I can't quite figure out if he's actually getting a retail release here yet.
    It looks like Brainstorm is going to be 'Walgreens' (come kind of mix between a chemist and a target) exclusive. No word if it will actually make it to AUS. I am however going to Washington DC in a months time and will be keeping an eye out for him.