Page 371 of 609 FirstFirst ... 351361366367368369370371372373374375376381391 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Finback View Post
    Meanwhile, Target Innaloo had PM Optimus and Blaster, for $79ea. They also had in Ravage/Rumble/Laserbeak, but I passed on these for now.
    $79 - was that a sale price?
    That's really cheap, especially for Target.

I haven't seen them at a Target yet, and other stores are selling Leaders for $88-100.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    $79 - was that a sale price?
    That's really cheap, especially for Target.

I haven't seen them at a Target yet, and other stores are selling Leaders for $88-100.
    I have not seen any advertising, but multiple people mentioned those prices in facebook groups so I would assume it is a sale/markdown price.

K-Mart Armadale have 3x Highbrow, 2x Chromedome and 1x Mindwipe @ $25ea

But more importantly the had plenty of Leader Blaster and PMOP for a regular shelf price of $59!!!!

Stopped in at TRU, Target, Kmart INNALOO today.

Picked up a red rumble, (only one in any store).

All three stores had loads of galvatron and sentinel prime, NO Trion to speak of,

and they had the wave with scourge, hardhead etc at all three, but none of the other wave deluxes (sold I guess, I have them anyway).

Target had some Laserbeaks (the new laserbeak, not the yellow buzzsaw) and a couple of Ravages.

LOADS of Wheelie/ Rewind at all stores. Few heads here and there, but usually the same wave.

Only place I have seen the second wave of the heads/vehicles (grimlock, brawn etc) so far was TRU cannington, who had quite a few a week or so ago when I was there.

Went to Kmart Kardinya and they restocked.

They have prime, blaster, Galvatron, sentinel.
    They have Chromedome, skullcruncher, mindwipe, scourge, wheelie, rewind, and a few titan heads

Went to my local Big W in Spearwood, and they had their first restock of Titans, had Chromedome for the first time, and some others. had the grimlock head, Brawn and the brown one that comes with the tank for the first time there too. Only others I saw saw far that had them was TRU.
    I'm guessing other stores around will have some too (restock) so keep your eyes open. I know some people were still hunting Weirdwolf and Chromedome, well there are more out there now.

CBD Target had two Chromedomes, a Mindwipe and combiner wars Wheeljack, Hound, Trailbreaker and Smokescreen. Wheeljack scanned up as $15 so I presume the other deluxes are the same.

CBD Reject Shop had legends Pipes, Shockwave, Chopshop and Laserbeak for $10.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    CBD Target had two Chromedomes, a Mindwipe and combiner wars Wheeljack, Hound, Trailbreaker and Smokescreen. Wheeljack scanned up as $15 so I presume the other deluxes are the same.

CBD Reject Shop had legends Pipes, Shockwave, Chopshop and Laserbeak for $10.
    Thanks, I may do a trip in there next week and see what they have left.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Thanks, I may do a trip in there next week and see what they have left.
    Don't rush I dropped in on Thursday and they easily had 10 of each character.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Don't rush I dropped in on Thursday and they easily had 10 of each character.
    I did the rounds again yesterday (Friday): Reject Shop is still good, but Target had been decimated.