Page 503 of 613 FirstFirst ... 483493498499500501502503504505506507508513523 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6121

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    At least you got them in WA.... still doesn't look like they are coming to the east coast.

Anyone over there keen to get me one of each to post over to qld.... just in case that is indeed all the stock in Oz. (Only if you can get both, to make it easier)
    I could have done that at the start of the week as there was both at Kmart Baldivis but that place is almost cleaned out of all the good stuff now.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

At least you got them in WA.... still doesn't look like they are coming to the east coast.

Anyone over there keen to get me one of each to post over to qld.... just in case that is indeed all the stock in Oz. (Only if you can get both, to make it easier)
    I no longer send items by post because of the possibility of something going wrong or disputes, but will happily make an exception for you. If I come across them again I'll grab a pair for you. I can always return them and get a refund from Kmart if someone else ends up getting them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    so does anyone think the Soundwave got shortpacked or something? Seems like way more Netflix Optimus' have turned up and stuff all Soundwaves?
    From what I saw at the shop when I got mine last week, the ratio seems to be one to one.

I think most people who wanted the Prime mould already bought the Earthrise version with the trailer. There is probably a smaller percentage of people who prefer the two yellow weapons instead of paying more for the trailer.

Kmart Innaloo has 1 reissue gears and 3 reissue bumblebees. 2 - 3 reissue soundwaves, all spider cabled badly.

I hope I'm posting this before anyone bought them... someone found them in Brisbane for me, so I should have the pair of Netflix Voyagers now.
    Sorry about that, and being so soon after asking for help, but it is so typical... after weeks of waiting and hoping that they show up here, the same *DAY* I finally decide to ask for help, someone near me finds them for me.

Thanks anyway.

If the store in Brisbane that has them is Garden City, I'm gonna cry haha.

I hope I'm posting this before anyone bought them... someone found them in Brisbane for me, so I should have the pair of Netflix Voyagers now.
    Sorry about that, and being so soon after asking for help, but it is so typical... after weeks of waiting and hoping that they show up here, the same *DAY* I finally decide to ask for help, someone near me finds them for me.

Thanks anyway.
    Glad you'll be getting them

Kmart Innaloo - 5x Netflix Prime, 2x Netflix Soundwave (with some box dents). 2x Elita1. 2x Hotlink. 1x G1 Soundwave with cable but box OK. 3x G1 Bee. No cassettes. 2x Thunderhowl. No SS.

Toymate Innaloo - nothing new except a G1 Jada Nano Hollywood Rides (Starscream, Prime, Bee).

Kmart Mirrabooka - 1x Netflix Soundwave, 1x Hotlink, 1x Elita1.1x Snapdragon, no deluxes.No G1. 1x SS Scrapper.

BigW Mirrabooka - Lots of Siege Megs, TC, no deluxes. 4x Ironworks, no other ER. No SS.

(Edit: forget to add Toymate)
    Last edited by Skyfire; 19th December 2020 at 07:09 PM.

1 G1 Soundwave and 1 Netflix Soundwave at Old Kmart Clarkson

There were about 3 G1 Soundwaves at midland Kmart this morning - plus a box only, with the contents removed

Couple of Sky Lynxes still at Big W