Page 528 of 609 FirstFirst ... 508518523524525526527528529530531532533538548 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Does anyone have any photo proof that the wave 5 Cyberverse Deluxe toys (Soundwave, Starscream, Prowl) have been found in an actual Australian store? (or point me to a post on this site that has a photo of them in a store)
    I can't find them anywhere in Brisbane, and I can't find any photos online to prove that they are even out yet.
    If you have a photo, you can upload it as an attachment to the sightings section (if the image file isn't too big, or you aren't a new registration).
    no sir, I didn't even find it today among the sea of kup blurr and jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Finally got my SS86 Grimlock today awesome figure! ?
    Where from?

Zing! But preorder and they sold out so if you preordered one they are in stores now!

I saw Cyberverse Soundwave Starscream and Prowl at one of the stores in Innaloo Central yesterday, no pics sorry but next time one of us is there try to remember to snap one for Griffin
    Last edited by GALVATOM; 18th February 2021 at 08:09 PM.

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Does anyone have any photo proof that the wave 5 Cyberverse Deluxe toys (Soundwave, Starscream, Prowl) have been found in an actual Australian store? (or point me to a post on this site that has a photo of them in a store)
    I can't find them anywhere in Brisbane, and I can't find any photos online to prove that they are even out yet.
    If you have a photo, you can upload it as an attachment to the sightings section (if the image file isn't too big, or you aren't a new registration).

Uh, yes, I bought all three from Target a couple of weeks back. I posted over on TFW. Uploaded some pics a few posts later. I figured out I got in first somehow; never imagined that they were rare in any way (that Target now has a case or two of them on the shelves).

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Uh, yes, I bought all three from Target a couple of weeks back. I posted over on TFW. Uploaded some pics a few posts later. I figured out I got in first somehow; never imagined that they were rare in any way (that Target now has a case or two of them on the shelves).
    Yep... but as you had noted over there, they were just pics of the toys after you already got them home.
    But I've just been sent a photo, of them at Target Carindale... so there isn't an urgency anymore.

Myer Carousel have a heap is SS86 deluxe. Prob about 5 of each. Nothing much else at Carousel unless you are army building Blackarachnias. Toymate has a tonne of Kingdom deluxes and voyagers including Cyclonus. No Megstron that I could see.

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yep... but as you had noted over there, they were just pics of the toys after you already got them home.
    But I've just been sent a photo, of them at Target Carindale... so there isn't an urgency anymore.
    ?? What's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    ?? What's the difference?
    When new releases gets posted as news on our fb page, I prefer have photos of them in the store or with the receipt (if possible), to prevent people derailing the news topic by disputing the info, or claiming that the toys could have been bought online.
    Other sites do it too, so it isn't just us.

Pre-order Dino on Thursday where I found a sea of SS86 deluxes

Why does it look like Kup is so depressed?