Page 536 of 609 FirstFirst ... 516526531532533534535536537538539540541546556 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    OK thanks guys. Targets website has SS86 grimlock, Kingdom Meg's and headmasters.
    WOW. I can't believe a major retailer is actually offering specific figures from an assortment...!

Kmart Maddington have some $6 Battlemasters. Cyberverse deluxe Soundwave, Starscream, Arcee. A Kingdom Cyclonus and 2 Monkey ones. And some SS86 deluxes Kups and Jazzes. Probably a Blurr or 2 as well.

Hey Guys it's me once sentinelprimefan (That account is now dead)

I report on my findings of being the first to discover Buzzworthy Bumblebee

2x SS-15
    2X SS-26
    3x SS-40
    2x SS-74

SS-86

2x SS-86-01 Jazz

5x SS-86-03 Blurr

Target CBD - SS86 Jazzes, Blurrs. KD 2x Warpath, 1x Paleo. Buzzworthy Bees, Shatters (BB15, 26, 40, 74) couple of each. Botbot 10 packs $9. No Headmaster.

Myer CBD - No KD. ER Airwaves, Ironworks, Grapples, 1x Snapdragon. Lots of SS86 Jazz/Kup/Blurrs but no Grim or Voyagers.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There shouldn't be an embargo date... it is just a new wave of Leader class Studio Series.

Generally the only time there is an embargo date is the release of a new Movie toyline.

Other toylines that have a documented release date/month by Hasbro are estimates of when stores should end up getting the stock from Hasbro, and are spaced apart to help make sure retailers have had enough time to clear out older stock, even if the stock arrives early at the Hasbro warehouse. Generally the stock gets sent out as soon as it arrives at Hasbro... to be put out for sale straight away.
    Those other toys or toylines that aren't supposed to be found in stores globally until a certain month just don't get sent out to stores until then... and once in retailers hands, they can do whatever they want with them.
    Looks like I was wrong... I got word back and Hasbro have indeed given the wave 2 Kingdom toys a global embargo date of April 1st. Stores here and overseas that have already started selling them, either don't care or aren't able to enforce the embargo.

The second wave has also been found at Toyworld stores, but Since Toyworld sell things by price-tag instead of barcode, the stores wont know about an embargo date and will just sell what is out on the shelf.
    So until the end of the month, Toyworld may end up being the only store that is selling them, at their higher prices.

Quote Originally Posted by HOFBJLGHDDFHUESBHVFDJIFSJ View Post
    Hey Guys it's me once sentinelprimefan (That account is now dead)

I report on my findings of being the first to discover Buzzworthy Bumblebee

2x SS-15
    2X SS-26
    3x SS-40
    2x SS-74
    The account is still there... did you have trouble logging into it?

Which Target store did you find those toys in?

Was it the same store that Omega Metro found them at, 7 posts above yours - at Target Carousel.

Was it the same store that Omega Metro found them at, 7 posts above yours - at Target Carousel.
    I found Buzzworthy in target Perth CBD with one ss-15 on hold right now

I had an old email so I just decided to make a new account

Spotted those at Target Rocko as well about two days ago.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

G1 Retro things at Target Midland. Only a Hardhead left and a empty Chromedome box
    Some Buzzworthy ones there too but some have been thieved too.

Quote Originally Posted by HOFBJLGHDDFHUESBHVFDJIFSJ View Post
    I had an old email so I just decided to make a new account
    The email address can be changed, if you wanted to keep using the old username.... which could be easier to remember when logging in.